Looking for the best genetics!

As the title states I’m looking for the best genetics! I need something that will yield very heavy and bloom in 8 weeks.

I’m running critical mass from mr nice seeds bought from Seedbank. I’m getting fluffier bud than I like.

I even hung out with Jarin from new millenium today! He had a booth going at a local event hosted by Urban Roots down here in Tampa fl! He agreed to look for better genetics and thinks that’s where my fluffiness is coming from.

9 Likes

Indica tends to be more compact and more dense on the buds than Sativa is. Then you got everything in-between with all the Hybrids. Critical is known for dense buds and it is as far as I know a pure Indica. You’re gonna be hard pressed to fine a “less fluffy” bud lol. Try growing it again with a little less warmth in the room. I keep my grow temps at about 70-72 during the light on.

If you find one that is that high in THC and denser let us know. Off the top of my head my two densest have been Gorilla Glue #4 and the Gelato OG Kush from the last grow.

3 Likes

Wish I would’ve known about the show definitely would have gone

2 Likes

Looks good to me :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Buy anything by dominion seeds co there’s still some around.average pack is 165 usd. I get around 100 g per sq ft on lower yielding strains and 150 g sq ft of super tight stanky buds with great punch and hold time, nice consistent stuff u can count on

4 Likes

The only way to get any denser is to move the lights closer to keep the plant compact.
What do you consider a ‘fluffy’ bud?

2 Likes

They had it setup nice. Food trucks and vendors everywhere. Luxx Athena new millenium fox farm etc… should have posted the info on here last weekend sorry bud

3 Likes

It’s got the bud formation of a kush almost. It’s fluffy :man_shrugging:t2:

I know it’s good but I want great. I want spectacular.

2 Likes

I’m also running 3- 1150 w hps lights 24-30” away from the plants

2 Likes

Ya I specifically got critical mass for nice chunky nugs but I’m just not getting that. It’s beautiful and potent but still leafy and fluffy. I’ve added green sensation and silicium to the nutrient line up but at the end of the day Zach at urban roots and Jarin from New millenium both suggest trying new genetics.

1 Like

Cool if any other shows come up near us et me know pls

1 Like

Well if you find a pheno better than your last grow PLEASE let me know what it is and tag me cause your last grow was awesome!

1 Like