Looking for work in Los Angeles

Hey new to the forum. I’m a very experienced grower looking for work in the Los Angeles area. I can do everything from construction and setting up lights and drains all the way to curing and vending. My specialty is setting up fully automatic drip systems. Have worked in warehouses with 7000+ plants and focus on growing top shelf indoor buds. I have turned around failing grows and built new ones from the ground up. If anyone has anything I can help with in Los Angeles please let me know. Thanks.

2 Likes

Calling @HempStaff to help our friend find a job in the L.A. area in a cultivation facility

3 Likes

You should check out the Cannabis Career Fair happening at the Pasadena Convention Center September 23rd. Register at https://cannabisjobfair.eventbrite.com

4 Likes

Hey there,

I have a couple of different types of positions available. One of them is well-suited to your abilities, and that’s conducting a case study in which Vulx sponsors a home-grow and provides professional consulting (i.e., you) for their grow and provides the materials, in exchange for which we get to take all the data from the grow and publish it as a case study.

The other is an independent salesperson who is in charge of presenting products to cultivators and/or equipment supply distributors or retailers.

The former position is a temporary gig that pays $35/hour, and ends when the final product is dried and sent to the lab for testing.

The latter position is free roam, and we offer really, really good commission.

Feel free to DM me about either or both.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seeking employment

Do ypu still have job availability