Looking to start a Cannabis Growers Community....Advise or connections?

It’ll take 3-6 months just to build the infrastructure.

2 Likes

Do you know what kind of grow you want?
Hydroponic
ABB&FLOW
DWC
:a: SOIL
???
EBB&FLOW

We can meet up for sure bud…

I think I would know a way to get you growers that are harder to find. I would need business cards for you and less than a month. @aaronmears

2 Likes

I just spent a few K on Vector files, Avery paper of all kinds that I will need. I was able to VOTE yesterday :+1: I just waiting for Wasp to give a pass for a trial run for a number of Growers who are willing and stay in compliance. Ive been doing hands on training just not in FL Ive been so Rec state’s and help . It’s been a bit of paper but I can make back the paper but only so much time to get the BEST knowledge NOW. Still like advice.

1 Like

I want to use rockwool media with drip system for top shelf indoor, Cocohusk/Perlite media with drip system for greenhouses and CBD outdoor offsite.

ME Buisness Card

@bryankp you asked about a mission statement. Here is my mission statement and a description of business philosophy. I don’t want employees…I want partners. High tide lifts all ships…

1 Like

Awesome I’m going to get to read it I just have to use my PC at home and I’ll get back to you ASAP

Sounds like a good plan you got there

1 Like