Looking to start a Cannabis Growers Community....Advise or connections?

Vvhsus zuslbUlx ,jzbjs

3 Likes

hi @aaronmears , welcome to GN. There was a post recently about OH farmers, and I am sure there are likeminded individuals on here.

2 Likes

Bam here @chrisj and @aaronmears

3 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network Forum

1 Like

You can DIY a wind guard for the Hi Flow Passive Air/Nature. We just have to learn, find a way to solve the problem. Do it the right way and you will still have a Better quality of light for your girls to thrive in. Happy Grow.

Hello welcome to the GN. What are you looking for in the community? Are you thinking about starting a commercial grow? It is one of the best jobs I’ve ever had! Lol.

Let us know a bit about yourself and what your looking for. We will do our best to help you out!

1 Like

I’m growing indoors and using a greenhouse. Oklahoma soil is very high in clay content and outside grows should use a contained soil mix. I have a guy that can do it for you if your growing outside commercial. I wouldn’t plant in the ground with only 3 plants because of hail storms. I recommend a 10 gallon cloth pot which will allow you to move it and its breathable. Increase of dissolved oxygen to the roots will increase tricone production. The wind is why I would use a greenhouse. Plus Oklahoma has alot of hemp spores in the air.

I’m starting a 40 acre industrial park with the commercial grow community on it. I have 18-2.5 acre lots with the capacity to fit 70-10,000 sf grows. We will also have an onsite processing and testing facility. I wanna toy with the idea of allowing crop yield to go towards rent in a 2,500 sf space to allow cash strapped growers the opportunity to follow their dream. I also want to offer a possible franchise opportunity with CannaPro Industries. I wanna become the McDonald’s of weed😁

5 Likes

Hello Mr Mears. This was my grow. Preybird lives in another beautiful state… 7 gallon plastic pots with holes drilled around the entirety. This idea of moving the plants in times of danger was the plan. The oklahoma sun pushed my roots through the pots into the ground. Then the plants exploded. The biggest one fell over in a severe storm. I surrounded the pots with 12x12 patio pavers, they usually never moved no matter wind.

So I transplanted the big one in the ground and staked it very well. The nutes and the 4’ stakes @ 2’ down (and two with the stones) made great defense from the wind. The plants grew so huge and strong. The time we did get hail it was knocking them around like baseballs.

We have a nutrient line that is already dialed in, less than a handful of products from start to finish that will promote 1lb a plant with the strongest terp profiles and oil concentration yeild way beyond others. We can make an incredible deal for your project that will ensure everyones success.

This has been a market I’ve seen going on all over the state. I believe you guys have the best paradigm for this industry. There are always new folks joining in and an all in one establishment takes out alot of the headache of running a grow. Allows the artists to develop themselves more in depth to achieve greatness.

Sounds like you could use a savvy saleman with soul. A salesman who knows oklahoma, growing,and the local community. I can help you with that. Dm me and we can commerce. Chris Jones.

2 Likes

She looks SO BEAUTIFUL :a::a::a::a::a::a::fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: can’t wait to see her when you H. Know she is going to have some cool Colors come Out or More like N.L
???light green with crazy HI Tricommes %%.

2 Likes

What line or lines of nutrients are you running for the girl in the sun just lamping it ,getting ready to tell you it’s time. She is nice.

1 Like

I’ve already harvested this round.

1 Like

I know it’s :a::a::a::fire: I think I have been doing better since I started with soil this run. Keep your information going I love to read how you and a few other people who are on it. :+1:

1 Like

When are you going to be up and running? What state do you plan on starting your grow opp

1 Like

Were thinking about breaking ground by the first of the year in the OKC area. I need an idea of how many units I can fill now so I can run the numbers for the new build out.

2 Likes

That is a lot of variables to be added up for startup, and I need C.F. AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO SET UP YOUR OPP. IF YOU feel comfortable with me knowing what you Mission Statement is, I will be able to help you out Much Better. LMK.

CannaPro Industries will have indoor with rock wool and drip system grows, Greenhouse with CMU walls and glass roof growing with coco husk and perlite and outdoor CBD offsite. We will offer lease space for 2500, 5000 and 10,000sf metal buildings. We will also offer franchise opportunities for highly skilled growers.

2 Likes

When do you need to startup? When would you want me to come to OK?

1 Like

Were planning on breaking ground before the first of the year.

Come on up in a few months. I’m planning on going to Destin with my wife soon.

1 Like

I don’t know how much of your mission statement you have done, but to get started in ~4 months that’s fast for the opp you are Building
Let me know when you come back down you trip and see where you’re at by then.