Love when they grow in all evenly! (Room 5 ride along)

In the beginning…

Edit: I think I’m going to try and keep up with weekly pictures as this room grows, technically it’s only been 6 days since I took the first two pictures but whatever.

Probably going to flip em after the weekend.

Before and after the prune we do on day 1 of flower.

The view from outside the room.

Got the trellis nets up today, (12/1) tomorrow is the second to last day of week 1.

Preflowers are starting to form! (12/7)

(12/13) Buds are starting to come in! This first row is really stretching more than the one closer to the door.

(12/19) We are starting on the second prune tomorrow. Going to be tons of fun…

Before and after the second prune (12/24) Merry Christmas errybody!

1/2/19:

1/10/19:

https://vimeo.com/album/5695094

That’s all she wrote! Thanks for checking out the girls!!

13 Likes

Looking nice! Your room makes my plant OCD very happy !

4 Likes

This makes my morning to see. Goes well with my cup of coffee. :coffee:

4 Likes

Clean. Beautiful garden.

3 Likes

Room 5 still has 2 months to go, but hopefully it will end up looking something like this by the time it’s finished.

7 Likes

Ah how lovely. My mother always did tell me to see the forest for the trees, and my therapist says I should spend more quality time with nature. I think your pictures have helped.

5 Likes

If you’re ever in colorado springs hit me up and i can give you a tour!

4 Likes

Thank you!

If that’s an open invite for a tour, count me in. We’re just over in Denver. So, that’s an easy drive as long as it isn’t snowing.

3 Likes

That drive is the worst when it’s snowing. But yeah I’m always up for showing off these ladies lol

3 Likes

Going to bump this thread with some room 6 nug shots as it’s coming down this weekend. Also added a few more pics from room 5 up top.

About to do some globs of this here tangie x triangle live resin and get back to work!

6 Likes

A lot can happen in 14 days. These girls have been working hard!

6 Likes