Low stress training

Hey everyone can someone answer me a question and tell me when it is best top start low stress training a auto

1 Like

Here’s some reading I found for you :

I had very frequent headaches and this went on for three years. I did not know what to do in order not to feel this terrible pain. Because of this, I could not sleep or work properly and as a result my life turned into a real hell. Believe it or not, I even thought about suicide, and if I had not learned about such a wonderful remedy as vietnam kratom, then I would not have been able to survive this terrible period. Kratom perfectly relaxes the neural system and it helps you get rid of headaches and other crap. So if you have frequent headaches, then kratom is an excellent solution.

@gracewalsh Literally that article is exactly how to train an autoflowering plant. It gives you instructions. “Tie down method is the simplest form of LST as it is just taking strings and pulling branches down. In this autoflower training method you need to tie down the most advanced shoot and let other branches take its place and then tie them down as well. This method is really simple and you don’t need any setup to start doing it, you can just put a string around your main branch and slowly bend it down by anchoring the string at the side of the pot.” Try reading the article in its entirety. If it doesn’t give you exact how-to steps for certain parts you can google “how to step by step LST a cannabis plant”. I find that doing the research helps me understand what people are suggesting and helps me grow as a grower, even if it doesn’t necessarily answer my exact question immediately, it always leads me to the answer. Hope this helps.

as soon as you can touch the top of the leaf to the side of the pot, that when you start. that simple… i just tape the leaf right to the pot with that blue tape for painting and shit…