Main lining Blue Dream

I am Main lining one of my Blue Dream. @kapouic
[Main-Lining Tutorial on Training Marijuana Plants | Grow Weed Easy]
I had already topped when I remembered this article that was offered from Kapouic.
So here is first pic after cutting the growth tips.

Didn’t get b4 pic. Have to go through my other thread to find b4 pic. LST First grow.
:dizzy_face:2020-02-14T06:00:00Z

7 Likes

I have one last original SoCal blue dreams left in one pack.
Sadly this cultivar isn’t popular and demand is low. You wont carry it on any longer. Who ever gets this pack should preserve it.
Last of its kind
Santa Cruz cut

1 Like

Maybe, when I get the lights same time. I really like blue dream. Makes me happy, energetic and creative.
First time I tried it I wrote a corresponding song for our Dispensary, Last Dance With Marry Jane. Lol it was great!
Unfortunately we got swamped with 13 new dispensaries in same town. Was open for 6mo. It was my son’s and wife. I worked there while open. I loved sharing the aspects of Medical Marijuana.

3 Likes

Oh by the way this seed and another came from my Secret Santa. Thank You Santa.

4 Likes

Pic of B.D. a few days ago…
/original/3X/9/5/954b3bcccacb78fbe6199b7534c5b50149c30fdf.jpeg
It’s on far right.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’ll watch closely :nerd_face:
I have attempted it once, but never really got it right yet!

4 Likes

@docdre my mainline.

1 Like

Thanks for the Tag @fifth

1 Like

Just for full disclosure, for the people who did not read the article : I did not invent anything or create anything, It’s just a super interesting article I found online about a way to train our girls efficiently. One of the best example that I’ve seen in the forums was from @tdubwilly.

4 Likes

@kapouic can you please provide us with a link for @tdubwilly grow that you are referring to :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I’d love to, but I can’t find it! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Don’t Stress. We are not going away, post it when you find it.

Some of my Body Building Ladies.

5 Likes

Exactly. Also why I like these pots.

4 Likes

I used to use nugbuckets way of mainlining and it worked great, but I switched to nebula’s manifold instead, less work to do :wink:

3 Likes

@piper is this what you are referring to?

I do mostly the same. I don’t care to count cola’s. I top and train as needed, except my first cut (4 nodes, cut just below 4th node) and then I remove the lowest 1st node branches and leafs. So I have 4 branches from the main stem. So in other words, I grow to 4 nodes and cut down to 2 nodes.

7 Likes

Yes thqats it, I only have 1 plant right know, but I will be in the hospital for awhile so I didn’t have time this time to mainline, but I’ll be back in it soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks ill check it out

1 Like

Update on Blue Dream. Fed Fox Farms Grow 2 days ago. She is growing like a weed. :herb:

4 Likes

Update pics.

Do I need to top her now or when I pull the first shoots down?

4 Likes