Mainely seeds

Thanks for the heads up! Now if I could just find a couple of money tree seeds! Hmm…:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::v:

4 Likes

You and me both brother!

3 Likes

These are money trees!!!

3 Likes

Yes you are right they take my money all day everyday.

3 Likes

Have you got it going yet? Just saw this post and it’s 27 days old, so past a couple of weeks.

I do have some stuff. My website is a little delayed. I don’t want to start with limited strains. I can send you what I have. DM me. Thanks

2 Likes

Lacombe82 we appreciate the love and kind words. We pride ourselves in creating customers like yourself HAPPY. We continue to thrive on this as priority #1 and welcome all to inquire and transact happily. We can be reached via email/text/or call 207-558-2845.

4 Likes

We just got in some auto king tut they have been said to produce upwards of 2lbs a plant. That’s a MONEY tree :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

3 Likes

We wholesale a ton to local dispensaries and have excess to A LOT of strains even better then some of these other online wholesale stores. It’s beautiful and it allows us to help others like yourself to get started or make an impact. That’s what this market is. It’s a back scratch back scratch market and we’re only an email/text/or call away to aid anyway we can. 207-558-2845 or sales@mainelyseeds.org. Cheers

3 Likes

@automatik,
Please tag or notify me when this takes off. I am in.

1 Like

If you DM me I will send my lists of what I have now. Site will be chitownseeds. About a week or so away from launch. Peace

3 Likes

How many seeds come in?

2 Likes

Mainley should ship us all a couple king tut beans to give a run and spread the word. Lmao. Sounds like a good grow there 2lbs. Im in

5 Likes

I’d be a go for that lol :+1:

4 Likes

King tut is a GREAT producer and we’ve seen a lot of good grows incorporating this strain. We look forward to aiding you guys hopefully in the future.

3 Likes

Im gonna go check out the king tuts. They r avail now? And are they in the 35% off category?? :laughing: lol. Sorry gotta ask times r rough with this covid stuff flying around everywhere @mainelyseeds207

1 Like

We don’t believe there is a “category” per say but if you use Holiday2020 at checkout the system will subtract it automatically.

2 Likes

@mainelyseeds207 hey was just checking out the website. Looks like some nice stuff ! Do you breed some of the strains to be early harvesting and mold and rot resistant for outdoors?

2 Likes

I just placed three separate orders with them, first time using them. So far I haven’t heard anything back from them as far as when my beans will ship, hopefully soon because the money has already been taken out.

2 Likes

Hey @grillman65 sorry to hear the concern the good news is (between you and I :+1:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) your order will be shipping no later then Friday. Seems like the holiday season has put a damper on some shipping times unfortunately. Don’t worry though because we understand the want and desire for these awesome ladies (we itch every restock in transit) keep an eye on your email for the tracking number in days coming.

Thanks again
Mainely seeds :+1:t2:

1 Like