Mainely seeds

Has anyone else ever order from Mainely seeds. I have to say so far I’m really impressed. Took 3 days to receive my beans. They kept in contact threw the whole process. Very professional and very willing to answer any questions I had. Nothing but props.

8 Likes

Hi @lacombe82, where are they based, USA?

2 Likes

Yes sir! I want to say out of Maine.

3 Likes

In a couple weeks I will have a new site launching. Based out of US with top notch breeders. Information to come shortly.

14 Likes

Keep me informed auto. U know my likings i think. Bout the same as u but need some sativas for t h e friends and wifey

4 Likes

Bit more of a challenge finding good suppliers who can or will ship to a (covert) state.

5 Likes

Oh I’m in one of those states no problem there @kdawg

3 Likes

Registered and started wishlist :+1::sunglasses::v:

So the beans I got went into water for 24 hours then in the paper towel for 24 hours. I’m 4 for 4 with beans from them so far.

Looking like I found a place im going to stick with for awhile.

5 Likes

Thanks for the word on Mainely Seeds. I’ve been looking for some fem Bruce Banner (at a good price) for a while now. My normal Denver shop has had a REAL shortage of all strains from all reputable breeders since the cerveza flu. Question? Was the packaging discreet? I hope so…too late now…I already ordered

6 Likes

Not really discreet at all. Just a normal bubble envelope. But the seeds were packaged nicely. I’m sure if you call them and ask them y’all could come up with something. They kept in contact with me the whole time. Via text and voice. And then with normal tracking.

1 Like

They already shipped it. I ordered at lunchtime. Love it. No, a bubble envelope is discreet enough. Just don’t need a 5 pointed leaf decorating it. I’m not concerned. I used to get seeds from Amsterdam back in the day, they would put them in plastic or plushy carnival prize toys. Customs I imagine. Always got a grin out of it.

6 Likes

Yes but I still got mine taken at customs last month. So I went looking for a US based company. I will continue to use them until they do me wrong.

2 Likes

I have never had any lost or absconded. Hope I didn’t jinx myself. I’ll post here when I receive them. Peace

3 Likes

Got my purchase from Mainely Seeds. Great packaging. I just finished up my sustenance grow/harvest. I probably won’t start any more seeds until March or April. I’m tending to my mother and getting ready to improve my cloneing skills.

5 Likes

Should have them by the weekend.

1 Like

Nice take care of your mom. That good of you. We all need help and your doing it man. I dont know you but say hello to mom.

2 Likes

Talk to me. I will ship to you. DM me.

2 Likes

Nice find bro!! the prices are really affordable and any order over 25$ gets u free seeds :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

Mainely seeds has got a pretty good deal going on now check it out.

Promo code ( Holiday2020 ) at check out will save you 35% off any order now threw 12/31/2020.

All orders of $25 or more will get free seeds with order.

https://mainelyseeds.org/?page=2&sort=position-asc

4 Likes