Making your own chiller

My spider farmer is the Samsung 301b’s. This one is not Samsung LED’s they are either Osram or Epistar, saw it somewhere a while back but can’t remember for sure. But they have a great spectrum for veg.

1 Like

You ask me anything you want.
I have the answer I’ll give it

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet.
Something I did or didn’t do.
Just a bump in the road with new nutrients but looks like calcium deficiency all day .

1 Like

I’m telling you these things are BRIGHT…I’m running them at 30" away. Had em at 18" to start and it was too close, moved them up to 24" and still a little close…at 30 the leaves are just turning up to the light.

1 Like

That’s in a day.
Everything is fast with hydro lol

1 Like

That is what my first leaves looked like on mine. But worse lol. And a lot paler. I upped the nutes to 400 ppm when I changed the water. Might be my imagination but I think they are getting darker already in just a couple of hours.

Is that the AN or the Jacks?

2 Likes

That’s the jacks.
I’ve already added calcium (part b)
When I get home I’m adding part a and epson.
I think they are hungry lol
Oh well always learning right

2 Likes

Man on ilgm people were trashing those spider farmers but researching them there actually nice lights no different then hlg really same Leds same meanwell drivers

1 Like

You have helped me a bunch…calmed me down…I was ready to dump em in coco lol. Here are mine a couple of minutes ago after the water change.

2 Likes

I know Blue…I keep promoting them on here but everyone seems to want the HLG lights and they are carbon copies of each other…wouldn’t surprise me if Spider Farmer makes them for HLG. They are all top notch stuff on the build.

2 Likes

Those look really good brother

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me what so ever

2 Likes

Thanks I got a great teacher!

2 Likes

He’s changing to soil lol

3 Likes

Never.
I like the challenge.
I suspect one day it wont be though

1 Like

I got ok with AN then changed lol

1 Like

Well my downfall was mixing the AN in with the TPS. This water looks great, no foam no gunk. Don’t know how many times it’s gonna take for me to stop doing that!! You know that Silver House and garden Root we were talking about the other day…I just looked at my order with the Amazon buy again link…that stuff went from $61.99 to $94.35 in a week for 250ml! Pretty soon it’s gonna cost $100 a bud to grow this stuff lol.

1 Like

Soils not a challenge?

2 Likes

Hell no man

2 Likes

Blue it is but not like this Willie Wonka wild wet bucket kind of thing lol.

2 Likes