Male or Female Plants

Where can I send pic of plant to help determine gender? I’m not certain and the online advice so far sucks

4 Likes

Those be male.

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much

2 Likes

No problem and welcome. This place is a bottomless pit of knowledge.

2 Likes

What should I do with them? Junk them??

1 Like

I would say yes.

2 Likes

You want do breeding or bud harvesting?
You keep males for breeding (making seeds).
Toss them if you want bud.

Welcome to the Growers Network. We love to watch you grow. This site is filled with professional and hobbiest growers. We are very caring and respectful here. You will love the community camaraderie.

Have you ever journaled a grow before?

We will help you build a thread. It will be like your own personal gardening area online where we can pop in and watch your grow. You can learn from your previous grows, what to do more of or less of. You will develop friendships all over the world. It is awesome.

This is a support ticket. Fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes

Welcome to GN @kat13 . That is definitely male like @Slym3r @coaltrain say. You can also use the leaves in a smoothie?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum sorry u got a male it sux if your not a breeder might I suggest femenized seeds for your next go round

2 Likes