Male or Female?

Ya i think it may be Hermie at best and definitely seeing male parts sorry to say:( itsnot urfault its a 50/50 chance looks super healthy tho ur doing something right;)

3 Likes

Looks female to me. I don’t think those are balls. I think that’s new growth. Don’t freak out yet. What I would b worried about is the slow transition. Weeks into flower u should b much further along.

I would suggest going into your grow space after lights out and making sure there are no lights on. None. No indicator lights on fans or heaters. No outside shadow lights. Something is stopping that from progressing further.

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Still say female… and don’t panic you have weeks before he *but it’s not) would do any damage or in my case give the treasure of pollen then seeds…lol…

3 Likes

I just went back and looked at your first post. There’s NO DOUBT this is a female plant.

Have u switched from veg nutes to bloom nutes? Something is slowing down your growth. How long did u veg Bc the stretch should b over too and she isn’t super tall. What lights are u using?

@Ladithief is being polite (not in his nature usually, jk,) but I know he’s positive as well.

2 Likes

This is my breeding tent right now. My current male citrus. These are male parts.

Yours look very different.

2 Likes

If it was female there would already be a white pistil popping from this. That’s a male for sure

2 Likes

How many males did you have to chose from?

1 Like

thanks y’all…greatly appreciated!
seems like its a split decision on this still…across the board! i’ll keep going and see what happens! will try and get some better quality pics as it develops.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know I said female last post … but that looks like a ball to me … looks like a male I just had and got rid of

2 Likes

What do u mean? There’s only 1 male in there.

1 Like

Definitely pollen sacks! I’d get him out unless you plan to.use him

I see that. I was more saying because the male looks weak to be a breeding male.

1 Like

Actually it has some characteristics I was after. The sharp edges of the leaves, super terpene profile, and he snapped as a seedling without skipping a beat. The only thing I wasn’t totally impressed with was his cone structure but for a citrus it actually has larger cones than most males.

1 Like

He’s in my breeder tent. He’s in the processes of creating Bruce juice with a female Bruce banner.

2 Likes

It’s a male man; just look at that ball

1 Like

Hey…should anyone be interested lol here’s a quick update on this one (runtz strain) after another 8 days of flowering. Thanks again everyone for your replies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a Girl :wink:

4 Likes

Yep. All female. Those pistils in the first pic were quite obvious. Congrats.

2 Likes