Male Selected for 2023 Breeding Project

I’ve got the male ready this year. It’s a cross that came out of the project last year of my Sativa blend Male and Mango Kush. It’s sativa strong so I’m going to hit it to two pure indicas first. Sirius Black and Afghan Bullrider.

12 Likes

I did Sirius Black a couple years ago, it was a nice strain.

14 Likes

nice plant :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Love it, and some nice strains to cross.

12 Likes

Did it ever go purp? Mine are all still green. One is a few weeks into flower. Only reason I ordered these seeds was to try to add color. lol

9 Likes

It stayed green @tro-pheg. I did The Black the same year, they turned dark purple.

9 Likes

I was afraid of that. I read the reviews and was expecting it to be dark. That’s a huge one you got there! That’s awesome!

9 Likes

Just a suggestion, to get the purple to come out try to get your temperatures down to around 18 celcius during lights out.

9 Likes

How about purple light? lol jk They really do love this cheap walmart purple LED. I may finish under it.

7 Likes

I swapped out the male. I ended up having a big boy manifest in flowering. It’s the result of last year’s Heather’s Haze x Zookies. It’s a beast. That GG4 strong in the Zookies. Kinda hard to see but it’s in the middle.

9 Likes

The big homey pow’d it today. Hit it to Sirius Black. Tried to collect it on foil which worked surprisingly well. Blew it off on this little cherry pie.

Feeling good about this year’s results. Would be fun to do a big pheno hunt if anyone wants to play along. I’ve got a Afghan Bullrider in there that should hopefully make a lot of seeds. That would make the genetics include that and Gorilla Glue, and Animal Cookies and a load of Sativas.

6 Likes