Mantis Buffered Nutrients/ Northern Lights DWC

Her new home arrived yesterday and she’s loving it. Readings are holding on ph at 6.3 and ec at 1.6. The roots are coming!

7 Likes

She’s really happy now! Everything is running smooth. I have added about 11/2 litres of of nutrient mix since starting to keep things topped up. All readings remain the same. This plant has shot up about an inch since yesterday and the root growth is picking up as well.

7 Likes

No problems here with this girl, she is happy!She was topped a couple days ago.
Everything is sitting exactly were it’s supposed to be. My room temps stay around 25 degrees and RH stays around 50%, nutrients temp are between 20-22 degrees. Ph-6.3/EC 1.6.Uploading: 7F2024D5-E6CA-4FC7-A697-87C623E09BBF.jpeg… Uploading: DDDF9CAA-35BB-4030-AFB1-02CC20C55DAF.jpeg…

10 Likes

Looking really good!! Glad to see you have found the happy spot!!

I seriously can’t believe the root development on her already :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 24 and “wow”!image image image image image image

9 Likes

The roots are amazing! I was scrolling a bit fast and I thought I has seen some person hanging upside down with her long hair flowing down, I went back to doublecheck and Wham!
Impressive mister Dope! :star_struck:

5 Likes

That plant is looking beefy and strong :muscle::muscle::muscle: @growyourowndope! Roots look amazing brother!! Your really good at your dwc growing too! You got the green thumb! :+1:

4 Likes

Holy hanna that plant exploded!!

Loving the root development already :slight_smile: That plant is going to PRODUCE!!!

Gotta love how you don’t need to drain to waste nearly as often with MANTIS as well eh?

Thanks for the updates… You help me satisfy my MANTIS grown plant pic fetish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Day 27 and I’ve decided to swop out to a larger bucket before flipping to 12/12 to accommodate for this rapid root growth. Also I have started training this plant. All readings remain the same, EC 1.6, PH 6.3, bucket temp. 19.4 degrees.

8 Likes

Those are a perfect example of healthy roots!! Wow good work to both of you :wink:

4 Likes

Day 34. I had to change out nutrients mix 2 days ago because my ph spiked up to almost 7. I left it for a day and checked again only to find it has risen again to 6.9. The plant looks fine, should I be alarmed by this @mantismike. My EC is sitting at 1.2 bucket temps run between 18-23 degrees. She will be going into flower very soon as I’m waiting on my new fan and filter to close up the tent.

6 Likes

So we do not want to see the pH spike like that.
When you are topping up your reservoir, you are mixing with MANTIS each time you are topping up correct? I know we have talked about this before but are you certain that the water circulation is keeping everything mixed up to keep that pH stable?

I noticed that the EC has dropped from 1.6 to 1.2 and now the pH is not as stable. That leads me to believe that the solution is a bit weak for MANTIS to keep the stable pH?

Other than that, the plant is looking great!! Nice training man!

3 Likes

I have been topping up with nutrients mix and stirring, plant must just be taking it in, looks good now. Thanks for the information, you really know your stuff!

4 Likes

I really like the way your training your plant @growyourowndope! :+1: Nice looking root mass as always my friend!!!

5 Likes

Looks a little dry in there.!!

All good, everything holding steady. Day 44, 9 days into bloom.

5 Likes

Wow pearly white happy roots lookin great brotha

4 Likes

You are going to have a memorable plant right there! Thanks so much for posting.

1 Like

Day 59, 24 days into bloom. I’m topping up nutrients every day with about a litre. My Ph is steady at 6.3 and ec is at 1.8. No signs of deficiencies going into full bloom.

7 Likes

Crazy how jagged the leaves are on that plant! Looking nice and healthy… BRING ON THE FROST!!

2 Likes