Mantis Buffered Nutrients Review and Test Run

Is this regularly available or is it still in testing

1 Like

Can’t wait to see them!

We designed it that way…… If you keep the ppms that low the plant is able to absorb all the nutrients it takes on. The fact that the plant is always in the optimal uptake range allows it to always feed so there is no need to ramp up the nutrients. This is also how we can get away with no flush whatsoever and also why you never have to worry about passing testing if you were a licensed producer.

Hahaha sorry about the big words but MANTIS does big things :slight_smile:

Michael Tarrant

Director of Sales

"Inspire to Grow"

CanGenX BioTech Inc
mike@cangenx.com
1(250) 328-4695
www.cangenx.com

1 Like

The middle plant is leggy but looked nice so took some cuts off her, all rooted now. Planning on doing a full sea of green at some point: two weeks veg then straight to flower. I would note her leaves are lighter green than the other two which have remained quite dark green throughout this experiment :test_tube: also absolutely no nutrient burn.

2 Likes

Makes sense. I love how it glows hah

1 Like

More pics

4 Likes

Starting to frost up, filling out since 11 days ago!

8 Likes

Looking real nice! Can’t wait to try the 2 bottles I have sitting.

3 Likes

Yeah, 5ml per litre that’s it. PPM around ~500

JOTI x Seed Junky genetics, looking at someone else growing this, remarkably similar:

4 Likes

Eeeyyyyy!!!

Bulking up and looking pretty frosty so far. Gotta love this stage as every time you open the tent you get blasted with fresh aromas and you can see the plants near perfection :slight_smile: How much longer do you think??

So remember that when growing with MANTIS, you do not need to flush. The ppm is 500 even in flower stage so the plant is able to absorb all the nutrients it takes on.

This allows you to be able to harvest your plant precisely when it is ready to harvest instead of doing the flushing guessing game. I am wondering if you would like to do a side by side flush vs no flush and see if you can tell the difference in the final quality of the flavour and the white ash.

Cheers man!

3 Likes

Few weeks left on these…21 days.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Heyyy,

Looking pretty darn good! Gotta love the fall colours coming through. A few weeks for bulk and trichome development should leave you with some great smoke.

Are you happy so far or what?

1 Like

Week 6 about two n a bit left. Hoping they fatten up a bit more, new genetics but really just looking for top shelf results over yield. Frosting up more each day

2 Likes

Yeah it’s easy asf. Will see how they progress in the last couple of weeks. No nutrient burn or deficiencies seen. The pheno in the picture has more leaves falling off due to yellowing the other two don’t. However I prefer the buds and multiple tops of this pheno.

3 Likes

Well its prime time for the frost to set in. Thanks for the post.

4 Likes

Swelling up and nice terps and some slight purpling …

9 Likes

Stay home and grow your own!!
If you use this code at mantisbufferednutrients.com you can receive this discounted price.

Please note this offer is for Canada only.

2 Likes

I’m going to get more, more than likely soon, I do need to use up my existing AN nutes for the next run.

2 Likes

I think it’s ready day 67

7 Likes