Mantis Buffered Nutrients Review and Test Run

Looking good!!
What a pretty pheno.
Did you give it the chop?

1 Like

Timberrrr

5 Likes

No nute burn whatsoever, nice colours on this pheno, have another to come down in about a week. Smells like coffee mixed with berries. Ten day drying process at 50% RH/21-23c.

4 Likes

Looks really nice and frosty!

Loving the fall colours as well… Thank you for sharing the process and the results of your plants for this trial run with our MANTIS Buffered Nutrients.

Please let us know your thoughts on the final product quality :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
mike@cangenx.com
1 250 328 4695

4 Likes

Curing now, had a taste it’s potent with a citrus taste and uplifting high, white ash, didn’t flush no bro :dna: science. Overall very pleased with Mantis Buffered Nutrients. I’m running some clones going to test against AN’s 25 bottles :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sticky little nug

5 Likes

Looks soooo tasty!! Nice frost mate!!

Well we appreciate you giving our MANTIS Buffered Nutrients a go and sharing it here.
Lot’s of growers do not believe it is possible to achieve great results from an all in one solution.
As you have proven here…MANTIS changes that…
Remember that we do have a promotion on right right now for 40% off to help people through this pandemic and to inspire to grow. Just put in the code COVID-19 at the checkout on the MANTIS website.

Cheers!!
mike@cangenx.com
250 328 4695

3 Likes

Stuff looks like it works well. Do you have to add any supplements like cal/mag or it’s just one bottle for the whole grow?

2 Likes

Only to canada?

No need to add anything else!!

It works great in hydro, coco and soil. Just need to be careful with it if you are growing in a precharged substrate as the pH buffer allows the plant to access everything in the media.

1 Like

Yeah sorry…

We decided that we wanted to market our product for what it is… A cannabis specific nutrient. This makes it challenging for us to send it across the boarder. We do plan on manufacturing and distributing in the U.S. in the future but until then we cannot chance the shipping direct from us as we also operate under a Health Canada Nursery license and cannot put our other product offerings at risk. Not sure if you have seen us on Instagram but give us a follow @cangenx to learn a bit about our tissue culture program and our seed brand called erbaceous.

I do know that you can order MANTIS to the U.S. through Hydro Garden Supplies but unfortunately I cannot get you the same deal :confused:

4 Likes

This was a clone of black cookies :cookie: from JOTI that went from start to finish with Mantis.

4 Likes

Idk if This is a silly question but this is a synthetic nute brand?

4 Likes

Not a silly question but yes it is a synthetic solution. Very different than most though. With MANTIS, we keep the ppm at 500 the entire life cycle. At 500, the plant is able to absorb all the nutrients that it takes on. We are able to keep the ppm so low because the pH buffer is inert (meaning the plant is not able to absorb it). This allows the plant access to the nutrients in our solution at ALL times and it does not go through any feast or famine due to pH fluctuation.

2 Likes

Still not in the USA as far as I can tell. I saw the $50 a bottle offer for first timers or for 4 or more bottles, but if you can’t get it, or the shipping is insane I’m not going to try it.

2 Likes