Mantis Buffered Nutrients Review and Test Run

Hey that is good to hear!

Damn thrips…. The Cucumeris Mite is a great option for integrated pest control.

MANTIS is a blend of 11 micro and macro ingredients and it was specifically designed for cannabis. There are no supplementary sugars or microbes added to it.

1 Like

It’s actually funny how big cannabis can grow in solo cups. Well maybe not if you look at Grodan Rockwell cubes…seeing a nice green colour to the leaves, :leaves: I promise to do some ppm and ph analysis. Actually I have just been trying to slow these down to make some room.

Will put them into 2GL airpots tomorrow…

5 Likes

Damn… Those look great! Still rocking with just MANTIS Buffered Nutrients. Is that photo recent?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see them take off after the transplant!!

3 Likes

Yes just Mantis. Yes recent photo. Not much to say apart from how simple it is. Transplanting then as I type…

3 Likes

Hey man hey!

Just checking in to get an update on how those plants are fairing? Did they blow up once they got out of those cups??

2 Likes

Pics??? Mantis??

1 Like

@mantismike
Shoot me a bottle. I will have space open very soon.

Hey man,

Thanks for the offer. Would love you to put some to work but we are not distributing in the U.S. quite yet :confused:

1 Like

Thanks anyways. You should thougj

Looking good so far. I have a couple bottles on the way I’m going to be trying out.

1 Like

Here we gooo!

3 Likes

This is all I have given these so far. Nothing else. Black :lollipop: Candy Land by JOTI. 3 different phenos

3 Likes

PPM tested at 450 just now.

Hmmm the middle plant looks a bit hurting that for sure. Any chance that you might have fed it without mixing properly?
Maybe the mixing jug had concentrate at the bottom and hit that plant hard?

I would suggest to do a small flush with that plant and then get back to the regular feeding schedule. It does not make sense that it is missing nitrogen as the other plants are so happy.

Pumped to see these plants finish up!!

1 Like

Week 2/3 flower. Two are squat one is taller, took a few cuts of the taller lady.

3 Likes

All look healthy asf! Nice phenos.

They are looking really good. Nice and perky.

Gotta love not having to pH and always feeding with the same ratio of 5 ml per litre.

Please keep the photos coming. I would love for you to help me share with the world how innovative our product is!!

1 Like

Will have some later tonight. Funny how ppm is low’ish ~500ppm normally around this time I’m hitting 1000+ with AN

1 Like