Mantuska Tundra aka alaskan thunderfuck

She’s looking stellar! Very cool leaf shape. If you do a seed preservation run, I would definitely be interested. This one has been on my must grow list for a long time!

5 Likes

I am probably going to femmanize it. I have no male but it hasn’t showed sex yet hmmm! :thinking:
Im digging the king kong strain. The mother clone im flowering is awesome! But i have 2 more clones of her. I like to have 3 plants of each strain. A tiny clone, a medium sized plant, and a full sized plant.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try that strain really old skool

4 Likes

I would like some of that, please. I made trips to Alaska in the nineties and knew some local Alaskan growers then. True Matanuska Thunderfuck brought home with me (times and security were different then)

6 Likes

Your on the list for sure! :+1:

3 Likes

Can I get me some of those in regular too?

Thanks
Marty

4 Likes

Sign me up too I would love to test grow them after monkey slapz and Wc xWr

2 Likes

Damn i had to put my tiny dog down. I may not be on much. :sob:

Rest in peace sweet molly baby!

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

5 Likes

We wish they could live forever. Sorry for your loss. I know quite well how bad it hurts.

5 Likes

That always sucks so bad to lose part of your family, so sorry to hear that Prey!

Marty

5 Likes

Harder to lose four-legged friends than two.

Sorry, man. I get it.

5 Likes

We care brother, sorry for your loss. It’s good to grieve, good for you

5 Likes

Sorry for your lost rip molly

5 Likes

well we have a girl!
Time to get ready to clone her. Then we’ll make a femmanized plant from the clone. And STS it and make some seeds sweet!
Edit: then we will have a small male/femm and a large mother to make lots of seeds

9 Likes

Man i want to top her!

7 Likes

I think im gonna top her 2x and put here in a big pot like a 7 gallon and lst her. Then the clones used to sts some more of this strain

7 Likes

I think that would be a good idea. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Here she is in the big tent im going to clone it. then sts it because i have no male.

Edit: lol a 1 gallon pot monster! Looks like some really nice breeding stock!

7 Likes

Shes looking great.

7 Likes