Mantuska Tundra aka alaskan thunderfuck

Here is the start of another strain from my grow bucket list. Alaskan thunderfuck. I had bought 2 seeds of it 3 years ago. I dropped them both but only one sprouted.
If remember correctly its a femmanized seed. So i may cross it with king kong.

17 Likes

One of the most interesting strain names, never smoked or grown it. Good to see one bean popped and look forward to seeing it grow.

7 Likes

Yeah thank goodness one popped. No refunds on 4yr old seeds. And the seedbank got bought out.
Well here she is today.

9 Likes

Looking good!

7 Likes

not much to update!

9 Likes

You start too many threads I can’t follow them all. I got Alaskan Thunderfuck regulars if you need more. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Ohh nice maybe we can do a seed preservation run and share the seeds? Im doing a spma sacred seeds lavender grow for blue.

7 Likes

I’ll leave the breeding and seed making to you. I’ll send you some if you need them.

6 Likes

Ohhh boy… Exciting stuff man!

5 Likes

getting bigger!

10 Likes

And bigger

11 Likes

Mmm almost time to transplant and top. Maybe a 5 gallon sack this time. I like 3 gallons. I can fit 4-6 plants in a 4x4. Right now i have 2 seed runs going full speed. A huge flower run and like 6 veg tents. And as soon as the big flower tent comes down i reload for another run. I have 35 plants in the wings and 12 more in baby veg. And then im about to transplant out another set of baby mothers from the cloner. I like to have lots of little plants.

10 Likes

So you gonna make a King Kong thunderfuck , sounds like there’s gonna be a really sore monkey somewhere lol.

Marty

6 Likes

Lol yeah something like that. Lol.
I have some cherry cola seeds started right now. Im always doing something.

6 Likes

@sssportsmfg i have 9 strains of regulars from exotic genetics. Im gonna be very busy bwahaha. Oh and i have this pirates cake cut growing and man it smells like sweet and pungent cake i cant wait to try it in 6 weeks!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like some foliar feeding going on there. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Yes i hit them with dakine420 folier science every 3 days. Then they get hit with flatline weekly to make sure there are no mites. And then weekly i hit them with einstiens leaf shine neem oil and coco-wet. Ipm stuff ya know.

2 Likes

You don’t foliar after a few weeks of flower do you?

Marty

4 Likes

No folier or mist of any sort when i hit flower

7 Likes