Marajuana decriminalized at federal level YA!

I cant believe it…im so happy :wink:. O wanted to see this happen in my lifetime.

10 Likes

Congratulations USA welcome to the club!

9 Likes

Woooo weeee! I’m thinking of getting my cbd growing license soon… Woooo

4 Likes

Highly unlikely it will get through the Senate. It takes both. And it’s all about the money.

8 Likes

I know it will be closer in the Senate, but I just have a feeling it will pass.

5 Likes

Positive vibes.

I have hope we are beyond the ignorance sometimes attached with canna.

Let’s wait and see… Fingers crossed

6 Likes

Long time coming.

3 Likes

It would be great if it would pass. I don’t think it will this time but it’s coming.

4 Likes

I as you doubt it will pass first time. But great that it is being talked about

5 Likes

I totally agree! If they weren’t trying to throw it in the covid package I think it would pass with flying colors.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well its obviously about the money and not the medicine!!! Lets say this passes, what will it mean for cannabiz? Will banks and other traditional businesses open up to cannabis? Probably still not mean you can freely travel from the east to the west coast with your pot plant? Exciting times, and all eyes on USA.

5 Likes

Unfortunately it will not pass the senate friends. It’s more of a monumental victory for cannabis. Decriminalization is still a couple years away, but its close. 2022 will be the year that the last 3 states holding out in the US, will change there cannabis laws. Also 2022 will be the year that things change federally.
It’s really close everyone, but not quite there yet. There’s still some old crusty politicians that need to be removed 1st. I don’t know why voters are so stupid to keep voting some of these old crooked senator’s in office. But it shows you how dumb and distracted the sheeple of the US are.

2 Likes

There’s still some old crusty politicians that need to be removed 1st.

I agree with your statement. Your president elect is 78 years old!! These politicians are too old for a new world order. Same goes for most countries. I love the president of New Zealand, breath of fresh air and making things happen.

6 Likes

They have to pass it. It’s quite a few states with legal cannabis now. People been locked up for little as a blunt in their car. And have records for it but now you have places where you can have a oz on you. They also need to erase all those bs records they gave people when done passing.

1 Like

That’s why some think texas hasn’t. Money!
Some states flipped because they new they could make lots of money. Texas is considered a rich state.
Not the people just the state

1 Like

Once it is legalized at the federal level and declassified from a Schedule 1 drug, then the banks will gladly accept all the pot money you throw at them…cause that is all banks do is take your money and lend it out to make more money using YOUR money…just like the government banks don’t produce anything but paper and put a bunch of it in their pockets. They don’t buy/sell/make anything. They are just a fiat service.

1 Like

well as the years go by there will be less and less old fools standing in the way. i dont know if i will see it in my lifetime but it will come. by then no one will be left to remember that it was ever illegal. it will be just another money crop like soy beans.

2 Likes

I am going to hedge with the cash! Republican controlled Senate have to much State $$$$ that is in play.
Others are seeing it different.
I think the vote will be very close, but will pass.
This issue is no longer a Dem or Rep one.
This is a issue for doing what is right, and is long overdue.
If you want to get serious about this and walk the walk?
Contact your Senators!
I promise I am going too.

When this finally passes, we are all going to have one huge PARTAKE

2 Likes

Guess taxes VS not getting tax money from weed is good in ways but the way government Miss manages tax payers money anyway and is a large concern…

3 Likes