Marijuana buds_ automatic weigh, fill and pack into retail pouches or jars

Hello growers ! our expertise is in automatically weighing, filling and packaging buds into pouches or jars, the machines can increase your productivity and reduce labour cost.

service we provide - free consulting, system layout, F.A.T., S.A.T. , training program of operation and maintenance. PLEASE BE FREE TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONS.

machines we supply - Micro 14 Head Weigher (scale) , weight double checking before filling, jar packaging line, pouch packaging machine. FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

ConFil is based in China, we have installed several machines in USA last year, and would like to expand our business by setting up a showroom locally, please contact me if you or your company is intrested. Thank you!

1 Like

Can you indicate maximum throughput, in lbs./hr. for packaging eighths.

Also can you run down your line, accumulators, feeders, labeling, etc. you have available.

Packaging continues to evolve, humidity control, package labeling.
What is the latest, state of the art sorting system you employ?

2 Likes

Hi

English is not my native language, if my answer is not fulfilled or my question is not clear, please let me know.

1. Max. output: I do NOT understand “eighths”, do you mean eighth pound ? it is about 56gram. The projects we installed are all for low weight, such as 3.5gram, 4gram. Are you sure to pack 56gram per potion ?

2. “run down”, do you mean if the system can slow down the output ? if so, yes. The system speed can be set through HMI touch screen, also there is optional function that can detect the input volume, if the volume is less than a set value for a set time, then the system will slow down automatically or paused.

3. We produce weighing machine, filling method, packaging machine for pouch or jar, and other related machines such as labelling machine, feeders, gantry…, etc. are supplied by our partner in China. And sure we take care all the machines in sales, installation, service and spare parts by one stop with us.

4. We do not have solution for humidity control, all the machines we supply are suitable for working in room temperature and relative humidity under 90%.

5. We do not have sorting machine, the cannabis buds are delicate, it is better manually sort by shapes, such as using roller. But if you have design for auto sorting machine, then I can produce it in China at lower cost.

We use 3.5 gram size it is 1/8 US ounce so an “eighth”.
Typical output is quoted in US pounds per hour, of 3.5 gram packs.

When I say run down, I mean describe all the separate parts of the processing line you offer.

Sorting into individual packs is done by software.

The state of the art is the Actionpac RAD420.

You can deliver small humidity control packs (boveda) into each jar or pouch, it extends shelf life.

Right here at Growers Network!
Check the Canna Cribs - Candescent episode you’ll see a RAD420 working.

1. For 3.5gram, output speed is up to 30 packs / min, and we calculate 50 minutes in one hour, so 1500 packs (jars) or 5.25kg per hour. The speed is based on 14head weigher. We can produce up to 32 heads weigher, more heads more speed.

Packaging line typically includes :

• Buffer hopper – after sorting and inspection, manually put these buds into this hopper
  • Elevator or conveyor – transfer the buds from buffer hopper onto the weigher
  • Multihead weigher – calculates and release the best weight according to the setting, into statics checker
  • Statics checker – it is also a scale, to double check the weight before filling, unqualified weight will be discharged through another chute.
  • Packaging machine for pre-made pouch, or jar line
  • Output conveyor
    Case to case, we design the full line according to each production procedure, plant layout, capacity… etc. each user’s demand is different.
  1. RAD420, I cannot find it here, but I check it on YouTube.
    With all respect, this weigher RAD420 is not made in USA, I know this Chinese factory, but I cannot disclose this Chinese factory’s name, I think it is not fair for Actionpac company. Let’s call it “T” for now. The head software engineer in T company call us teacher, they are far behind in weighing technology. T is good at marketing and selling, but not in technology, not good brand in Chinese local market.
    I also see Actionpac micro420, the in-line arrangement weigher, it is good machine if it can drop one big size buds in each portion as they said, it is made in USA. I am a little worried about the output method in Micro420, it uses belt to transfer, just from youtube video, I guess there is stronger impact to buds when they arrive to filling position, just guess.
  2. To put one humidity control pack into the pouch or jar, yes we do it. It is common solution when we drop a toy pack or promotion card into snack package.
1 Like

What is your website?
Are you on Alibaba?

That is excellent throughput, at 14 heads, 5.25kg is 11lbs+ per hour.
At 32 heads that’s 2.3x more.
It will be necessary for the scale of grows I’m seeing now.

1 Like

is it OK to email you at m**t@solairecapital.com ?

Id love to get a bucker. Any companies testing these?

hi, I am from China, please use some easy word. what is the meaning of bucker ?

I’m looking for USA products. Sorry. I want to support my countries business

Yeah I know the companies. Just looking around for a test bucker

fully understand. I can recommend you some top brands: Ishida (Japanese brand, but probably has factory in US), Yamato (Japanese brand, but probably has factory in US), All Fill (US), Multipond (Germany), you can check with them, their machines are reliable.

1 Like

You just erased and reposed that

yes, erased because of spelling mistake. now correct it and posted again

2 Likes

check out this video, it shows the accuracy when weighing and filling 1.0g