Marijuana Estate In Alaska

Beautiful custom built beachfront home combined with operating standard cultivation facility in Ketchikan Alaska Greenhouse and indoor Great opportunity to get into lucrative Alaskan markets

3 Likes

Interesting, how far from Palmer

2 Likes

@Growernick, how did you know my future daughter in law. Who is finishing her MBA would like to get into cannabis production in Alaska? She is a good chemist too. :grimacing: don’t like some of her grow ideas, but she is young.

So yes if it help my family and tax shelters money yes I am interested. But, location is king. Alaska looks like an end to end market!

From the voices in my head Ethan :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Heiio Ethan This home and grow facility is located on Gravina Island about a five minute boat ride from Ketchikan .Its also a accessable by road and then a short ride or walk on a R V trail Ketchikan is the first town in southeast Alaska that you come to if you travel by boat or on the state ferry system about 600 miles north from Seattle , There at least three nonstops to Seattle on Alaska Airlines in winter and many more in summer on Alaska Airlines and Delta .The Ketchikan borough has about fourteen thousand year round residents ,In summer we host over one million cruise ship passengers and many thousand independent tourists its the salmon capitol of the world The climate is maritime and quite the same as you have in the islands of Puget Sound We have the longest growing season in Alaska And as far as im concerned the best climate in Alaska with probably 90 more growing days than Palmer which is about 1200 miles north of Ketchikan. I built the house and other structures myself over the last 30 years It is on the shores of the tongass narrows with patented tidelands and a private dock. At this time the grow is one building thats 2000 sq ft and one attached greenhouse thats 500sq ft that can be employed year around and a hard covered green house thats 1000 sq ft both are set up to be assisted by grow lights The indoor grow is equipped with LED lights This setup has proven to be very productive and economical .Theres another 1500 sq ft building that I havent employed that would be great for a grow or for a concentrate or edible production or both theres 2 acres suitable for building greenhouses or grow structures all are zoned and permitted for all types of licenses but retail ,There are retail sites available on the main Island The reason Im selling is simple Im 70 years old with health issues and I dont want to work any more If your still interested feel free to call me at 907-254-7333 best regards Jim Strassburg

3 Likes