Mars Hydro & Spider Farmer Led Grow Light

Hello everyone,
This is Emma, official distributor of Mars Hydro and Spider Farmer led grow light and grow tent.
Any problem or needs please feel free to contact.
Enjoy your grow!!!

Email: info@epicledgrowlight.com
Instagram:Epicledgrowlight
Couon Code: epicled
US, CA, AU, UK, DE, RU Local discreet ship

3 Likes

I’m loving the new SP3000 @emma! I think it’s the best light Marshydro has put out so far.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support. Mars Hydro will have new product soon, please keep an eye on

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m receiving an Sf2000 in the mail today and I’m super excited about it.

1 Like

I’m using nothing but MarsHydro TS1000 in a 28x28 and a TSL2000 in a 24x48. Love them.

2 Likes

I have the 2 Mars Hydro TS-600, and for some reason they don’t work on a timer. When the timer turn off the lights they doesn’t turn off completely. The light dim, and flicker while being off. That is not good when I’m in flowering. I have to set an alarm and turn off manually.

Canna Budz

Thanks for your love, enjoy your grow with Spider Farmer. Wish you a good harvest.

HI friend, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Except, other TS series has no problem like this, for the input voltage of TS 600 is special.

I guess my lights are the only two lights made that’s having that issue. I guess I’ll continue turning on and off manually. I was looking at the SP-150 not sure though.

Check and see if your wires in the outlets are reversed.
Mine were and the HLG650 wouldnt shut off completely.
I switched them out and it works fine with the timer now
Just a thought

1 Like

I have my timer plugged in a surge protector strip plug. I’m not sure if that’s the reason. I’m not sure, but maybe these lights can’t turn off completely off of a timer plugged into a surge protector.

Have my sf2000 for a month now and love it, super bright!!!

1 Like

What’s your growing size? How many plants you have, we can offer a suggestion.

According to your issue, we got the feedback from our engineer. It might be the reason of the timer. When the timer turn off automatically, it only switch off the zero line, the live line still on. So the light still glow.

According to the issue, you can flip the plug, or change socket. Then the problem might be solved.

Glad to hear that.
Also welcom to share your grow pictures

Gorilla Glue x Bruce Bannrr under 1 sf2000

3 Likes

I corrected the problem with my timer. I replaced the strip cord, because the surge protector strip is not compatible.

That’s cool :+1:

That is an awesome cross I absolutely love both of those strains I would buy those seeds in a heart beat you should market that as the incredible gorilla

1 Like