Master Grower needed in Chicago

Hello!

I am new to the Community, However i was referred here by a couple close friends in the industry, and they mentioned the best of the best is on here.

With that said, I am looking for any master growers in the Chicago land area, looking to join on a Craft grower license for the new emerging market here in Illinois.

Please Shoot me a PM back for more details.

Thanks!

PS, I hope this is the right area to ask this! If it’s not point me in the direction, ill listen.

5 Likes

Good day Lee Wasson here, currently living in Anchorage Alaska, I was the Head of Cultivation/Master Grower for Catalyst Cannabis Co out of Anchorage for past two years. I parted ways last month to start my own grow and retail with a partner who due to Covid had to back out and leave state for personal reasons. I’m now looking for other opportunities.

I ran an OMRI Certified program in 4 gallon pots hand watered under 56,000 watts in flower rooms. I’ve lead my team to win a coveted High Times Cannabis Cup as well as other top trophies for local completions. In addition I’ve taken Top Cultivator of the Year for past two years from the Anchorage Press, our local alternative weekly paper that focuses on Cannabis, local politics and happenings around town.

I started my adult life out as a Commercial Union Carpenter and have worked many large commercial projects over the years including hospitals, schools and high-rise building all around the west coast and Alaska I have ran 30 man crews and many smaller projects. In 2006 I went to school for a five year period to obtain a degree, Bachelor of Science in Construction Management at the University of Alaska Anchorage.

I have grown on the black market off and on since 93 and having a full time grow since 2000. I have helped many people set up grows and teach them enough to be successful.

Due to my construction background I’m capable of building out any grow, I’m capable of installing heating and cooling as well as simple air exchange systems where smell does not escape. I’m familiar with plumbing and electric and while at Catalyst I was responsible for maintaining facility, bringing in contractors when necessary.

I’m able to do cost analysis, budgets, write reports, execute product, equipment and procedural testing using scientific means.

Before I left Catalyst I was in the process of devolving OMRI Certified soil recipes to eliminate the need of liquid fertilizers and therefore reducing costs. My objective was the least amount of inputs with the greatest output without reducing quality.

You may reach me at Lee@CatalystCannabisCo.com or call 808-430-0642. If you call, please leave a message

All the Best - lee

3 Likes