Master Grower to Review Cannabis Growing Articles - $50/article

Hey all!

I work for https://www.wikileaf.com/ and we’re looking for a master grower to review growing articles on our online cannabis publication, The Stash. There’s a lot of misinformation on the web, and because we value accuracy, we need your help.

We would assign the selected candidate 1-2 articles per week for review and pay $50 per article.

To be considered the ideal candidate must:

• Be working for a producer/processor who’s products can be found in recreational dispensaries.
  • Be comfortable with their full name and bio displayed on our website
  • Be able to provide detailed feedback when there is a factual error in an assigned article.

If you’re interested or would like to learn more please PM or email me at kaden@wikileaf.com

Thanks!

Just updated the OP with more details. This position is still open, let me know if there are any questions.

Your not going to connect me to any dispensary, I live in an illegal state. Hopefully that changes but I’ve cannabis cultivated outdoor since I was a kid and for past 3 years have turned my passion into a serious indoor grow with the hopes of when law changes in this state, to have a nursery where people can buy their starter medical plants from me. I can review articles and make sure there accurate with solid information. I think everyone has the right to have access to this medicinal gift from God