Master Seller willing to move to NZ

I am starting a new business in New Zealand, and not in the nice city, sorry but this one is going country. A beautiful countryside, under one of the worlds most beautiful mountains, Taranaki.

Cannabis is very much a new industry for New Zealand, although we have been doing hemp for the last 17 years the stigma and negative perspectives of “Weed” makes it still a very much taboo subject for country folk here.

Our build, design and project management team, are in this very network, so we’ll have the best equipment and technology. Google New Zealand and Taranaki, you will see the kind of place it is, but it ain’t no New York. So there will be a lifestyle change as far as that goes, but we can make it attractive.

Would it interest you? Coming all the way to NZ to be part of a billion dollar company?

J

7 Likes

If I didn’t own my own farm, I would drop everything for that lifestyle!

2 Likes

What size farm are you running Dan?

3 Likes

Oregon only allows 40,000sqft of cannabis canopy per tax lot. But I also manage a couple of acres of blueberries, 5 acres of pasture with sheep and goats, and a half acre of veg garden space. My farm is 54.5 acres total, about 20 is currently unused pasture that I hope to fence and to run some cattle and more sheep. I have been discussing utilizing some of my wetland for wetland plant production to sell to the government for some of those sweet taxpayer dollars. :wink:

3 Likes

Go All Blacks!

Been a fan for 15 years.

I’d be interested in talking genetics trading down the road. I want to make a trip down there to explore cultivars eventually, you could be a great point of contact. And I would happily be a contact here in Canada if you ever wished visit.

3 Likes

Stay in touch, NZ would be a nice compliment to Oregon, and always looking at ways we can compliment our networks.

Cheers J

4 Likes

GNET moves to NZ?!?!?

5 Likes

Jay,
I would be interested in continuing this conversation. You can see my cannabis and lifetime resume on LinkedIn. NZ has been an interest of mine for a long time now.

Gareld (jerry) Eaton
garelde@hotmail.com
928-300-2069

2 Likes

Cheers Nick

GNET? Im so kiwi im not sure what GNet is?

J

3 Likes

Haha I’m so GNET I’m not sure what Kiwi is j/k.

GNET is my favorite annotated version of Growers Network

3 Likes

GNET is definitely NZ bound… KIWI-GNET is in the house, but where to next? Watch this space lol

5 Likes

@jay.hohaia, is there a market there for imported Cannabis products? Being from Canada, we can export any type of Cannabis products worldwide. Even if we cant sell it here (like shatter or edibles) due to regulations, we are still allowed to produce it and wholesale it overseas as long as the importing countries are allowing the material.

Australia is also a market I want to be on the front edge on when the laws relax there, NZ would be a great starting point to gain traction in that market.

If you feel there is a need for imported materials or products of any kind, I would like to talk to you in detail about these venture possibilities. I can easily design and implement whatever facility I need in order to facilitate any international needs and I would welcome that challenge to further diversify my brand.

3 Likes

We need to talk, seriously… I’ll email you

3 Likes

Jay,

Would love to be considered for a position. Have a lot of experience in Sales/customer interaction and a B.A. in Applied Plant Biology with a passion for horticulture.
Quite a serendipitous post, I have been dreaming of moving to NZ for some time and had been seriously considering traveling regardless of full time employment. I was just awarded my Holiday Visa (1yr) a few weeks ago so I got the first steps already done!

Abraham J Kitchen
ak973013@ohio.edu
or

thanks!

3 Likes

and i’m pretty sure I can do something to make this happen, i’ll email you.

Cheers

Jay

2 Likes

Woah, fair play that’s a dream offer!

Having no doubt been outqualified by the above guys (and starting a family - got a three month old daughter) that leaves me out of the game, even though moving to NZ is on the cards - either that or Canada.

I’d be well open to networking with all y’all either way (Gareth Tuen Griffiths on linked in) and if some miraculous movement meant that Wales became legal I’d open the floodgates to corner the market here.

GT
[EDIT:] I am a master seller btw :wink:

1 Like

email me and lets talk… jay.hohaia@gmail.com

2 Likes

To infinity…and beyond!

2 Likes

Its amazing how high you can soar when you give your self permission to fly.

7 Likes