Meanwhile somewhere in Michigan

Clinton Township votes to opt out of recreational marijuana business

9 Likes

Wow very nice @joeyt67 !! They look excellent. They also look like they are budding up :grin:

4 Likes

Oh yeah very nicely. I have found that the outdoors in the summer, the natural light cycle does promote excellent bud growth. Nine of the ten plants outside are autos, started on March 1st, from seed…

6 Likes

So how does the Clinton Township decision affect you, and how do you feel about it?

~MacG

5 Likes

At the moment our state enables home growers to provide for ourselves within limits. Which outways future local ordinances. If there were neighbor complaints against me, then I would have a problem on my hands. My neighbors love it, and think it is the coolest thing ever. My neighbors father was the master gardener at the Henry Ford Estate for many years.

I do feel that if I do run into an over abundance, that by all rights I should be able to provide to others that could benefit from our “Slown Grown” quality cannibus or medicine. For myself this is medicine that helps to keep my pain at managed levels. I most recently had a left leg amputation below the knee as of last Friday. It also helps me to generally keep my mind level, regardless of Refer Madness…lol

It’s time for all communities to accept the fact that this is a God given natural medicine. My community is led by older good ol’ boys and gals with even older mindsets afraid of refer madness. Their argument is that our children will get a hold of it, and party hardy, and everything in its path will lead into a gateway of destruction… I love that my children will carry on our tradition of “Slown Grown” quality. Both of my sons now 23, and 26 support our efforts here at home 100%. My community leaders are still afraid more so of cannibus than alcohol which is well supported, and highly more acceptable in this township. I think there is a bar on every corner and two party stores in between.

They need to be educated first before they are allowed to put ordinances in place. The industry here will lose out because of my ability to take care of myself and others.

6 Likes

I have noticed this also from watching all the outdoor grows going on. I love seeing how much better they respond to the natural light. It Is truly amazing! I have only grown indoors for now. If I’m ever living in a friendly state I would love to grow outside. Thank you for sharing your ladies they are gorgeous :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you I greatly appreciate any feedback…

5 Likes

YSwU

5 Likes

@Kareenabis420

6 Likes

Is there something I can help you with @joeyt67 ?

The office is located in AZ, which is MST time zone.

It is about 7:30 pm here.

As the public community manager, I still monitor the public forum after the office/business closes, at 5:30 pm.

Kareenabis is currently at home with her family.

~MacG

7 Likes

No I’m good @macgyver_stoner . I had communications with her while I was in the hospital. She had said that I should try and share more with the public forum if I could. So when I did, I just wanted her to know that I did. Thank you for your time and concern, I appreciate it.

7 Likes

You are very welcome.

~MacG

6 Likes

Beautiful garden, hope it bring you all the pain relief you need for your needs. Good luck my friend

8 Likes

Thank you so much…

6 Likes

As I also reside in the mitten state… Unfortunately this is happening in all sorts of different counties. Even down by me, the county I’m in opted out. Even the largest city closest to me and is a liberal county opted out, but they stipulated until it’s “better regulated”.
Cannabis generates income, and would have positive influences on the communities in my opinion. Not to mention provide access to people that may not qualify for medical conditions set by Michigan state law.
Beautiful garden though. Keep on growing.

6 Likes

Hey @joeyt67, thanks for inviting me to check out your blossoming grow. Looks awesome!! Bet it smells wonderful where you’re standing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy growing!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

5 Likes

Thank you for your time, and for what all you guys at Growers Network do to improve the quality of information, and support for the average cultivator.

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Thank you and yes I think I have found a hobby I love…

6 Likes

have the town mtg tomorrow concerning voting caregivers out of town. not gonna happen! not as long as im alive and able to fight lol. same situation buncha stuck in the stone age, small town politicians trying to control everything to suit themselves. guess again people! if war is what you want war is what i bring. how bout all the local growers collect seeds and we make the town board into growers themselves? bam problem solved lol

3 Likes

Stand up and be heard, power to ya brother. Shake off the cob webs politicians get with the times…

2 Likes