Medicinal Cannabis Use : Research Compendium

Modern day Monopoly happening… Masses are ignorant… Up to the true growers to save the genetics and not give in to corporate geed

1 Like

But with genetics what is actually in the dope :upside_down_face: Need industry at times.

Breakthrough discovery: cannabis compound 30 times stronger than THC

3 Likes

Trusted Industry for sure

1 Like

To be honest, I was so interested in this topic that I studied a huge number of scientific articles to understand this issue. Summing up everything I found, I can draw the following conclusion. In General, at the moment there is a huge variety of this product. I want to give you an example CBD Health Canal .Although there have been several official studies on how CBD oils affect, scientists know that cannabinoids interact with endocannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. These receptors help maintain balance in the body, which may be why cannabidiol has such a therapeutic effect – it won’t get you “high,” but it can help ease pain, reduce inflammation, soothe anxiety, and even reduce the frequency of seizures.

2 Likes

I have been growing canapula for a long time and then faced some prohibitions in my country. I am looking for someone to help me find the correct version of the herb that will contain a lower dose of the active ingredient.

1 Like

Great thread @kapouic . I’m gonna get lost for a bit.

1 Like

Hi there. this is an ok read

but I firmly believe that non synthetic cannabinoids are the way to go. I am a practitioner of Traditional Chinese medicine including herbs. I have just compleated a postgraduate paper ‘Introduction to Medicinal Cannabis Aotearoa/ Nz’. I acheived top marks but some of the references are low quality as there just is not the depth of research out there. Nz just about went recreational last month 52% against and 48% for. BUT medicinal had already been declassified in April2020. so now there is some very interesting research going on regarding full spectrum, nonsolvent extracts and trying to confirm the ‘entourage’ effects of whole plant extracts.
I have grown cannabis for 30 years illegally and now due to the continued risk find myself in a compromising position. I am passionate about cannabis. Nz has had the privilage of having very good cultivars of mainly high THC that are robust.
With the legal cannabinoid products available here-isolates, the reports I hear are that they are horrible to taste, low-quality effects and very expensive. This is not cannabis to me.
I understand there needs to be regulation and consistency of dose, product and effect but there needs to be another consideration about this low harm medicine.
By comparison, we have young people overdosing and dying from paracetamol brought from supermarkets!
Here are my assignments from this paper- let me know what you think

NEW Medicinal Cannabis in New Zealand 2020 .docx (78.4 KB)

Medicinal Cannabis Aotearoa 2020.docx (141.0 KB)

3 Likes

https://www.alz.org/news/2020/cannabis-helpful-or-harmful

Posting this because we take care of mother in law with this horrible disease. We are following closely.

Thank you for this thread @kapouic

3 Likes

@kapouic is dope !!!

2 Likes

Know this is not health related, but this is huge news for all cannabis users past and present.
Hopefully our Government will step up and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Should have made this its own thread. More will react to it new.

2 Likes

@pptrsha1, here’s the thread I told you about… :pray:

2 Likes

Helps with asperger’s too I hear

2 Likes

Wow, never heard about it helping with Asperger’s it’s great to know! I personally have insomnia, and I have been looking for ways to deal with it. I noticed that CBD oil and gummies help me the most, so I take some of those from GoldBee brand on everyday basis, and I really like how they work for me a lot. I feel much better, and I think I have become a more productive person too!

1 Like

Hello, It’s a great thing to start a thread for medicinal cannabis and it’ll be helpful for many people. I’m not a health professional, but I can share some of my insights here. Nowadays, many medical products are made from cannabis plants. For example, CBD oil is one of the most famous products containing CBD, extracted directly from the cannabis plant. CBD does not induce the psychoactive effects that marijuana does and is effective in treating many medical conditions. It can also be used to relieve stress and fatigue, but you need to be aware of the dosage and proper consumption. You can buy all the medical cannabis products from licensed dispensaries, where you will get complete information about the products, usage, and storage. Thank you all!