Mega discounts on seeds black Friday

Hi everyone just wanted to say the prices on Royal queen seeds have all halfed and for the price of them it’s worth getting some.

I’ve got some but if you have seen any other places with good deals and discounts let everyone know below.

If this post isn’t aloud please do delete it.

5 Likes

" D.C Seed Exchange.com" "WeedFamilyGuardainTree.com’ and “Lucisous Seeds.com” are a few !!! want more?

4 Likes

Put them down if theve got good savings I want everyone on GN to take advantage and get them cheap.

4 Likes

hi

Specials all around. Seedsman.com are running specials from 18th Nov to 6th Dec.

Also check out GN’s seed dashboard for quality seeds and black friday specials.

4 Likes

“Eleve8 Seeds.com” – 20% off (breeder has been around now for about 4-5 years - and WOW he really exploded - great strains at very reasonable prices ( always $89.00 pak of)
“Attitude Seed Bank.com” (worlds largest) — all world wide shipping
Neptune Seed Bank.com and Pacific Seed Bank, com also offer discounts and one offers clones !!!
Heavely Connected.com and Insane Seed Bank.com are a few more

If you can’t find a “bargain” or Seeds you like - don’t know what to say _ happy hunting !!!

2 Likes

Is it just me that bought a big order of seeds last week now all the same seeds are less than half price :thinking: hate t when this happens :disappointed:

6 Likes

patience grasshopper !!! - but I do that myself - just can’t waite or consider special sales _ By luck sometimes it works out OK

3 Likes