Michigan Indoors and Out

@1sttimegrower The 2 next to the greenhouse are my CBD’s, doing good so far, I’m also wanting something with a high CBG. @bullfrog420 has a Jack Frost thats pretty awesome.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 or anyone else that my know. So i grow a couple CBD kush plants every year for making RSO. I have a question, what do you think if that CBD is crossed with Hemp? I found out there was a hemp farm that is approximately 6 miles from my place that pollinated my CBD’S, and have a couple plants growing now, was just wondering if you had any input with this?

6 Likes

As far as I know CBD comes from hemp. Why don’t you just go down to the farm and ask if it’s used for rope or CBD… just say you’re curious you don’t know anything about it and boom Bob’s your uncle, if you get the right guy he’ll be happy to tell you all about it proud of his crop…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Id hit up @bullfrog420 hes a liscenced hemp farmer. And that’s what he does. He makes plants for the farmers every year.

7 Likes

I like that thought @happilyretired, and I know @bullfrog420 has a killer Jack Frost, didn’t know he was a hemp farmer, good to know, @PreyBird1 thanks for the input. :us::us::us::+1::v:

7 Likes

Yeah he went to school for horticulturalist at OSU. Hes a smart guy and one of my favorite friends :+1::lab_coat:

9 Likes

That’s were I messed up, studied horticulture throughout high school, went into plastics right out of, what a mistake, oh well making a decent living at it, just not exactly what I love doing.

5 Likes

Love the lay out @Dforce!

5 Likes

Beautiful!

4 Likes
3 Likes

@PreyBird1 so when does the plant start to respond to pollen? Is it preflower? I have found the hemp farm, and I’m going to try and protect my greenhouse with pollen screen.

6 Likes

You can pollinate the preflowers 1.5 weeks before the main flower sites start taking pollen. I actually pick all the pre flower seeds and save them from the whole batch. I like to grow the underdeveloped seeds first. I like to test the seeds for vigorousness and when they start to develope i like to see when is too soon for them to sprout.

7 Likes

CBD is derived mainly from hemp plants. Thats really crappy if a farm polinated your crop. Man, thats so irrisponsible!!! A couple years ago I was asked to look at this farmers plants…he said he got all females, his field had 10k plants, 3k ended up male. Hahaha poor guy got bad gens from a crappy hemp farm. Anyway, I tell you what, hit me up privately with an addy and I will hook you up with some hemp beans of plants that are good to help with sleep. I have some f1 seeds of white cbg I made last year too. No worries. I have dozens of hemp strains and dozens I have crossed and created.

10 Likes

@bullfrog420 I think I PM you, but it’s not showing me that it sent, was wondering if you received it?

4 Likes

Added the scrog netting today.

@ravenchief just thought I’d give you and invite, seeing you have an awesome outdoor grow going.

14 Likes

Nice layout!
Gorgeous plants! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Thank you, @bobette. It’s my pride and joy. :v:

8 Likes

very nice :slight_smile: just what I need to build a Greenhouse

plants look like they are digging it

peace and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Are you in Michigan, too?