Michigan Grow Op Seeking an Experienced Grower

Hello @JobSeekers
Someone just asked me to post this and I thought you all would like to see it!

Important: Please direct all questions and inquiries regarding this position to beachwater1974@gmail.com

Job Post from Company:

Looking for an experienced Asst. Grower ready for the next step! If you can grow high yield/high THC flower, we offer the best pay in the business. If you consistently deliver strong grows, our pay is salary plus commission (commission is paid twice a year) totalling over $200,000 per year, legally.

This is a salaried plus commission ($10,000 per month salary, plus commission) position for a seasoned Director of Cannabis Cultivation who has at least 2 years of experience in a minimum of either 5,000 sq. ft. grow space, or has more experience than a typical basement grow. Must have experience in growing high quality cannabis suitable for medicinal patients. Must also have experience indoor growing.

Outline of daily responsibilities

· Manage cannabis plants

· Manage tasks under the designated inventory management system

• Manage METRC and understand how the software works.

· Maintaining OSHA (Michigan occupational safety and health administration) safety and protocols.

· Give each individual plant the necessary attention it needs, one at a time/close attention to detail

· Follow grow warehouse protocols and nutrients for each specific strain, and ability to follow SOP’s (standard operating procedures) for an indoor grow facility that is fully compliant in the State of Michigan.

· Perform all tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar, preventative sprays, trimming, packaging waste disposal, cleaning and inventory management

· Maintain knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options

· Clone vegetation maintaining at least at 90% success rate

· Carry out nutrient regiments and IPM protocols

· Employ essential growing methods

· Maintaining in depth knowledge of PH, PPM, and EC counts

· Mastery of soil growing methods including but not limited to micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.

· Knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.

· Comprehensive knowledge of strains (sativa/Indica/hybrids)

· Maintain knowledge of growth characteristics, nutrient needs, and environmental needs of individual strains.

· Ability to deal with problems and resolve them in a professional and timely manner.

· Ability to maintain accurate information of the cultivation process in METRC

· Execute preventative maintenance, warding against mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, etc. etc. dangerous to the plants.

· Maintain clean, sanitary, and organized work areas including the safety and inventory of the cultivation space.

· Comply with all company policies including but not limited to confidentiality and non-disclosure.

· Must be willing to work overtime during harvest period if necessary

Outline of weekly responsibilities

o Perform all tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar, preventative sprays, trimming, packaging waste disposal, cleaning and inventory management

o Depending on Lab test results will determine what revenue is expected for each harvest (NOTE: THIS WILL ALSO DETERMINE WHAT BONUS CULTIVATOR RECEIVES. PLEASE KNOW YOUR BONUS EASILY BE OVER $100,000 OVER A YEAR IF THE YIELDS AND QUALITY ARE CONSISTENTLY AT A HIGH PEAK. WE ARE REASONABLE WITH OUR GOALS.)

Outline of daily work hours

o Full time. Needs to spend as much time necessary to take care of 2000 plants; The plants success are the key to everyone’s success in this company.

Organization chart information

o Staff will report directly to management me on a frequent basis, communication is key, especially until you can prove that can you can grow high qualify high yielding cannabis.

o Assistants/trimmers may be reporting directly to the master grower and to management.

Qualifications

o Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and lift up to 50lbs individually

o Must have some knowledge about the supplies and equipment being used during buildout stage of grow facility

o Must be able to read, write & speak English.

o Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, MJ Freeway or Bio-Track

o Maintain knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options

o Manage tasks under the designated inventory management system

o Follow grow warehouse protocols and nutrients for each specific strain

Experience

· Must have minimum 5-10 years experience in cultivation

· Must have experience with harvesting a minimum of 5 different strains

· Must have experience harvesting indica/sativa/hybrid

· Horticulture degree preferred but not required

Important: Please direct all questions and inquiries regarding this position to beachwater1974@gmail.com

5 Likes

Why, when I read this, do I see @devjyarn’s name in my mind?

Tagging mister @devjyarn here !
You are so helpful and knowledgeable, I am sure this job is tailor made for you :nerd_face:
I may be wrong, but I think you’ll be interested…

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Looking for Jobs in Missouri.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’ll find out a bit more info and might throw my name into the ring. I’m definitely up for some big changes this year.

5 Likes

Plenty of green and great vibes sent your way @devjyarn!

4 Likes

I know this post has got my interest; I think I’m going to throw my name in the hat. Been thinking about doing something like this for some time.

3 Likes