The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is offering sessions where attendees can learn how to apply for an MMJ business license and see how the state’s seed-to-sale tracking system works, according to the Detroit Free Press.
The free sessions are scheduled for 9 a.m.-noon ET at five sites:
- Nov. 8: Oakland Community College, Farmington Hills
- Nov. 9: Saginaw Valley State University, University Center
- Nov. 13: Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City
- Nov. 14: Wing’s Conference Center, Kalamazoo
- Nov. 15: Kellogg Conference Center, East Lansing
You must register before 5pm November 1st to attend! Register here: