Michigan Indoors and Out

I have ran mine both ways, but I prefer running it constantly for better root mass.

6 Likes

And i actually just got my 3rd pump for it. Ive been running the cloner for years and birned out the oem pump and they said $85 and i said like hell. I just use a pond pump for like $40 frome lowes.

The Plastic manifold that came with the cloner fits the threading on the pump perfectly and is the same size so it fits the cloner like the oem pump did. One day when im bored ill make a new manifold. I really want to create a real mist/fog. I found some nozzles that do that but they need 41 psi water pressure! Because I have this nagging thing in my mind. Its about the vibration and the sounds it makes. Because plants like a certian sound its been proven and if you guys know about this and about the that machine that makes the sound. Then what bothers me is the static sound of water spraying in a cloner against the plastic walls and that sound. And It’s a sound plants dont like then does ot affect how the clone roots?? Also what does ambient noise do? How does it affect plant growth? Things i cant stop wondering i just dont want to spend the money on the machine and then doing more tests…damn rabbit holes.

Enter the biowave mini. Im gonna have to buy one eventually damn it!

8 Likes

I don’t know man, in the grow room you got fans running if you’re running Hydro you got air pumps going AC going dehumidifier going, the rooms buzzing with noise and vibration more or less depending on how you’re growing and what. Doesn’t sound like a rabbit hold me just sounds like a whole. I think I’m gonna leave you to that hole. I think it’s gonna be a deep one.:laughing::v:t3::+1:t3:

I’ve gotten to the point where I think I’m just gonna do what I know works and stop messing with all the other stuff.

I’m gonna put my concentration for the next six months into a boat project. Which is another hole. Just not a rabbit hole, it’s one you throw money in… :laughing::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Well it’s up and running for the 1st time, 4 day and still look alive :rofl:. Thanks again for the tips, these are all Grateful Breath

9 Likes

Nice check for roots in 2 more days. Dont forget to plug it back in afterwards

9 Likes

I usually pull one having forgotten to unplug it and get squirted right in the face, yeah almost every damn time.

8 Likes

CBD kush

Grateful Breath

Chocolope

MK Ultra

GSCX

Strawberry Cough

Gorilla Glue

GDP
Hopefully have the wife talked into a large greenhouse next year.:thinking:

8 Likes

Looking Stellar man…running out of headspace, time to supercrop and fill that tunnel.

7 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 @nacho151 @st0na @sdoyle @PreyBird1 @happilyretired and anyone else who would like to Chime in.
Question to you all about silica, at this time I am using Rhino Skin from Advanced nutrients and not very happy with it. Do you guy’s use any, and what is you preference? Way to many to just choose from. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Being that you’re not in Coco or doing any training, Personally I’d save the money and use the simplest/cheapest…Diatomaceous Earth tilled into my base soil next cycle or Potassium Silicate. If you need it now get a dilution ratio for Pot-sil (its on my bag) and you can Foliar it to some extent…and big big upside its a wpm preventative. Add perlite, pumice or vermic for drainage…also silica.

Right now on my CoCo grow I’m running Elite 91, just switched to PotSil with flip.

7 Likes

I like dutch pro silica. I also have protek silica.

9 Likes

I only use Fox Farm nutes and started using BBP this year. I still have a lot to learn with my outdoor grows. I see some of the outdoor grows on here and I see I have a way to go, haha.

10 Likes

@sdoyle I used FF years ago, did a side by side with Advanced Nutrients, needless to say went to Advanced Nutrients, but fairly expensive. This year I’m experimenting with Jacks, and Coco. I may do a side by side this winter with them. I know I want to try BBP soon, sounds like it’s very helpful. Just trying to figure out the silica thing now.

11 Likes

Ive been running tps silica as a foliar spray through veg and waterings. Stems are super strong hard to pinch off a older fan leaf even. Lol

10 Likes

I have three or four different kinds that came with three or four different nutrient systems. They all seem to do the same thing to me. Personal preference I guess. There’s a lot of bro science going on out there. It’s all the same shit just a little bit of a different concentration depending on where you’re getting it from.If I had to pick just one I would pick DinaGrow protect. From what I understand DinaGro grow was built off of this product and they’re one of the first to put it on the market. This is what I have been told. Anyways don’t get too critical on it. It just makes the stems stiffer to support the weight. To be honest with you I don’t even know if it works. I still have to support my large colas even when using it. :man_shrugging: :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

I use flairform silica have done through most of my grows it only good one i have found over here

9 Likes

always liked this one

also a shovel or two of silica sand in the mix helps

I used pool filter sand

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

LOL, Hap…we can’t help ourselves… we’re human!
In EVERY HOBBY or competitive sport MARKETING has made a mark on us !!!
I see SO MANY similarities across all these endeavors!

I still love to shoot trap with my sons when the weathers decent, but in my younger years, shot trap competitively in the ATA for a couple years. Of course, reloading of shells is imperative when you’re shooting 300 shells or more per weekend…I have seen grown men actually come close to blows arguing about the best primers, powders, wads, shot, or even hulls…are you f***** kiddin me?

Pretty much figured out, if you happen to be gifted enough to put the shot on the target the friggin thing will break every time…

Don’t know of a sport out there that isn’t the same…if you want to be the best, you gotta buy this jock strap, hit this ball, or use this fuel :fuelpump:!!!

It’s all psychological warfare, and we each and everyone fall for it !

Humans are some crazy shit!!!

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:… you’re killing me…Bahahaha :joy::rofl::rofl::v:t3:

6 Likes

Good day to you @TheMadFlascher , not a cannabis question. Here is a pic of my cantaloupe plant. I get this every year on cantaloupe, and cucumbers. I believe it’s Downey Mildew, but would like your Opinion. Do you have any idea what I can do to get rid of it? These will probably be dead in a couple weeks.

I have been buying seeds to help against Disease. It helps some, but they still die early.

10 Likes