Secret microgrow

Imagine hahaha how lucky would i be, i somehow ended up planting 3seeds, so now i have 2 northern lights and 1 lsd99 different strains from different seed banks, i know its stupid but its my first grow so i just went with it. Is there anything else that could couse not flowering?

1 Like

Most of it. But the rest didnt spread and i added an extra fan, i have some phosphorum toxicity tho

1 Like

Some auto genetics are still a little wonky and don’t actually autoflower. So they’re basically photos.

3 Likes

Ill switch them to 12/12 then, is there a way that they have just been stressed too much or something so they would flower late?

2 Likes

I did some defoliation, added a fan and switched to 12/12, im going to run out of room soon so they better flower!

Aaand what kind of problem is this? it kinda looks like phosphorus toxicity but i dont really know

2 Likes

Could it be?

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a calcium deficiencie @jessi23. You can tell because of the round rust colored spots.
:v:

2 Likes

image image

7 Likes

I now have 1 plant that is flowering and other two that arent so much, theyre showing a little preflowers but thats all, and since my grow space is very limited i was wondering if i could cut the 2 slow ones and make more space for the flowering one, my concern was that if i cut them, their roots start to rot and it somehow fucks the fast plant. Any advice?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Very cool grow @jessi23 thank you for sharing your journey with us. Curious to see how these turn out. Reminds me of growing in my closet as a kid trying to hide from my parents lol

3 Likes

7 Likes

I look forward to seeing what happens with your grow. I’m a new grower so I don’t really have any advice for you. Personally, I don’t see any reason why you wouldn’t be able to trim your plants to make space for the one that’s flowering. You just might lose yield from the plants you trim. @PreyBird1 thoughts?

2 Likes

You can trim. If its photo period and its already flowering then you will lose some yeild if you cut branches. Now the leaves can be trimmed to give more light.

3 Likes

How did this happen haha

-northern lights
I switched to 12/12 at 16th of December. I know its still far away but how long do you think its gonna take till harvest time?

5 Likes

They look great man.

It could be a while till harvest. Depends on the strain. Usually strains you buy online will tell you about how long it takes to flower. I switched mine to flower over 2 months ago and I’m still waiting to harvest.

So did u get the moldy dirt problem solved. If not u can alw a ys soak the whole plant down in h202 mix soil and all. The hydrogen will kill off all the goods in the soil and they will need to be added back in soak plant leaves buds all with h202 mix then rinse off super well to not leave any peroxide begind. Soak soil down well and let sit soak down 1 more time let it sit for like 10 mins or so then strait water like 5 times the amount the pot is make sure to rinse out the peroxide and follow that with adding nutes with microbes and all the needs again. Should work as long as u can keep the soil from getting too warm and building mold. Good luck plant looks nice for being in a small area

1 Like