Midwest Area need information for best harvest

many folks DO use them - shipping containers - if you are just starting - you might be jumping into this, slow down you have a large learning curve. just plant a few outside - starting out and then go from there – Many, many variables are ahead of you !!

5 Likes

they sure do :slight_smile: I know someone in Colorado that uses 12 - 40 footer

setup around a concrete pad like a plus sign

knocks down 3 containers every 2 weeks or so

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

buy a shed from the Amish/Homedepot/Lowes

6 Likes

start small and learn :slight_smile:

soil outside is the easiest and cheapest way to start

get Auto or Photo feminized seeds and your on your way

lots of plants are lots of work at different times :slight_smile:

and remember this someone will have to trim your bud and that is the time

when all your work can go down the tubes :frowning:

I put out way too many plants each year as i have no good sense, no Adult Supervisor

and own my place so I can do whatever I can take the hit for

had 70 outside last year and 20 autos I got to chop the Autos July 4th

The Police chopped the 70 the second week of August :frowning:

so this year will be the year of Autos for me

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

Fucking Government

5 Likes

no one got a charge or went to jail :slight_smile:

it sucked ass but even three years ago my ass would have been in jail

or at the least had to pay some Liar big bucks to not go

gives them something to do and appear to be fighting the war on drugs

so they can get more of our coin

heaven forbid if the went after real drug dealers with guns

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Thanks im happy they did not push hard on you. I think they just wanted some pressure :fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump::fuelpump:

6 Likes

From the prospective of last years run in joplin.

We started seeds indoor and transplanted from 1 gal pot into 35 to 60 gallon pots at the end of may. I recommend topping and training. Missouri humidity is high throughout late summer, fall, second summer, and back to fall. Topping will give more buds of a managable size instead of a giant chrstmas tree. This is nice due to mold being pretty prevalent. Research pruning techniques. Figure out an ipm regiment. We got hit with moths pretty bad, which laid their eggs, then caterpillars ate and shit in our buds, ruining a harvest. Also with it being so dry last year, i had a swarm of grasshoppers strip a plant in a couple days before i could take care of them.

8 Likes

Oh wow fucking Midwest

4 Likes
4 Likes

Jasper, just north of Joplin is where I grew the 30 ft. tall monsters in the turkey shit sawdust mix on a ConAgra turkey farm. Lol… Same neck of the woods for sure, just 30 miles apart.

Marty

7 Likes

Out of Hydro, pure coco with synthetic nutes, to coco/pearlite with organics mixed in and using all organic nutrients, I can say without a doubt that the organic route produces the best tasting, smoothest and stinkiest bud hands down.

Top two are @PreyBird1 's Runtz/White caviar and bottom two is Ethos Candy store.

Marty

6 Likes

outstanding work :slight_smile:

thank you for a look at your flowers

Dequilo

6 Likes

Ome looks so lovely

6 Likes

What do you’ll think about Hydro?

4 Likes

Lots of people love it, and I have done it. It can produce some outrageous fast growth if you get everything just right. I don’t like it for two reasons, in order to have a stable hydro you have to have a pretty damn big system, or it goes from one extreme to the other …and can do it fast. Secondly and the most important, it is a chemical system…and I don’t like the harshness of the smoke or the taste.

I’m sure there are plenty that would disagree, but that is my experience.

Marty

6 Likes

Thanks i greatly appreciate it

5 Likes

auto give you 4 harvest a year instead of 1 or 2 *depending on cultivation _ Ethos like’s the fact of many harvest “he” mentioned he really worked his Grampa’s s Stash (misspelled) last year

4 Likes

If you are just starting out - go soil _ Hydro one need some experience with cultiation, ect (much more time consumming !)

4 Likes

Good morning, thanks for the great information.

4 Likes