Mildew or what?

I’ve made a post asking what disease this is. A gentleman told me it would be mildew, I used fungicide, but I still believe I have a problem. I’ve attached a video this time.

6 Likes

Could you post some pics? The video shows very small.

4 Likes

@nokbgrower4 Hello!
Close up images that we can zoom in on would be a lot more helpful than a video. There are a lot of experienced growers wandering around here and a good image will help them diagnose the issues with your plants.

5 Likes

It does appear for what I can see to be a powder mildew or Downey mildew. I use blue magic to fight wom but u can probably mix a similar recipe urself at home for a bit less. Hot water peroxide dawn dish soap canola oil or soy bean oil I’d say half gallon water quarter cup oil 2 tbsp dawn dish soap cup of peroxide mix super super well and soak pla t down top to bottom under over left right and sideways cover every spot leave set 15 mins and lightly spray off wirh hose the oils will smother any of the mildews to help rid of it i dont see any flowersso should be good ro go. That would be super close to about what’s in blue magic and it’s great here on e and done for most cases unless I rush and miss spots.

5 Likes

yup mildew, saw it year a go tuff to stop, it getts into everything, i used soda in water wash everything. it took me a mouth u got it early

3 Likes

You might want to look at this thread:

3 Likes