Mimosa xxl auto

Hey guys! So my plants are off to a pretty good start! Almost a month old at this point mimosa xxl auto from blimburn it’s hard to tell but the fan leaves are fucking massive !!!

9 Likes

Nice. How are they doing now?

4 Likes

They are doing good ! They got some pistils at the nodes and showing the first signs of flowering! They are becoming beasts. The only thing is there is a lot of foliage . I have cut off a lot of fan leaves to expose bud sites . But I know with autos your not supposed to defoliate too much so I’m very cautious. But the natural defolition as leaves fall off I think will help . I upgrade my tent with new fans bought a pH meter and the plants look fantastic. I actually bought a six inch intake for the top and a four inch intake fan for the bottom new exhaust fan and two new oscillating fans and I see the difference in the plants!

8 Likes

Looking good brother :sunglasses::metal::100:

6 Likes

Thank you! Any advice on defoliation?

6 Likes

Just make sure no bud sites are covered , tuck fan leaves as best you can. If no room to tuck then cut the fan leaf off. Always best to tuck as the fan leaves are like solar panels but cutting a few off won’t hurt her .need to keep budsites open as best ya can :metal::beers::grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Man dont be spilling any water on the pool table!

6 Likes

Haha never man !!! :8ball: It’s just the perfect table for a photo shoot lol

5 Likes

Gotta agree with you on that :metal::100::beers:

4 Likes

Your plants look great. In my opinion, though it is time to do a little defoliation. It doesn’t look like you get much airflow underneath that canopy. That’s where all the problems begin. Look at the shadow in the photo. Not a speck of light showing through. The top leaves are not the only solar panels. All the leaves underneath do the same thing. I bet the structure underneath those leaves is beautiful. Trim a few of them big fans off and take a look. It won’t hurt anything and you will be surprised at how happy they are when you do it. :v:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes