Missouri Voters Approve Recreational Marijuana Last Night

They can’t control me. I grow my own and it is FIRE. They can blow me though…if they ask nicely.

6 Likes

Never thought of that _ at least if it’s legal - it will give police more time to fight other crime ? (In a perfect world)

4 Likes

Each year the government (any) takes away some of a persons privilage - some we even don’t notice - BIG BROTHER is out there peaking around the corner

4 Likes

@HawkMan Big Brother isn’t interested me because I am completely uninteresting and a waste of resources. I am a jacked-up old man trying to get through this day and be a better jacked-up old man at the end of it. If they come for me ( I really hope they never do, for anyone) all they will get from me is a never ending stream of insults and questions about their “Family Twig” or what “Gene Puddle” their mothers came from. You know…real grade school immaturity. Because that’s all I got.
This bong rip is for you. Cheers and happy weekend fuckery @HawkMan .

6 Likes

agree --L:et’s roll-a-fat-one !!!

5 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

It means you should probably move to Minnesota…
igor

4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

This is such a great move. Sounds like it won’t have to go to a conservative group of civil servants that would never pass it, yes? Crossing fingers. :green_heart: :peace_symbol: :seedling:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like Ohio just became the 24th state to legalize Rec use.

9 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes