Mj biz con 2019 roll call :)

Thanks, @Pepper for creating this MJ Biz roll call! As @nick and @nick mentioned, the Canna Cribs Team and TruPotentcy Team will be in attendance. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!! S/O to everyone who posts in this thread… @witloninc, @gdchillers, @amy, @NateDakine420, @420FriendlyInsurance, @smartpotseric, @sempermedusa, @jodie.olson, @Transpring.Vapes and hopefully many more!!!

Thanks for helping us build a great community!!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

6 Likes

Will be there all week. No booth but I am actually fortunate enough to have been selected to put together a panel for the add-on Investor Intelligence Conference on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. My panel is Monday at 2:30 entitled ”How Legalization and Regulation could disrupt Investment in the Industry”. Joining me will be Jeff Schultz, General Counsel of Navy Capital, and Shane Terry, CEO of TapRoot, a vertically integrated Nevada cannabis business, with Nick Thomas, the MJBiz Daily investment reporter, moderating. While it is unlikely you are out there for the whole week I hope you can see our panel if you are.

5 Likes

We’ll be there. Stop by booth C2241 to see a live demo.

2 Likes

see you there :smile:

3 Likes

BOOTH C8351 Cultilux in the house with JointCustody Seed Co at my side!! SEE YALL THERE!!!

6 Likes

I will be there from 420 Friendly Insurance. However I will be in session and walking the trade show floor. I will be very easy to spot. I am short, dark, handsome and will be wearing a bow tie. I look forward to meeting all of the GN folks in person.

Larry

4 Likes

I have already planned to go the full week next year. Sorry to miss the first couple days this year. Kill it!

3 Likes

If your a growing business seek out my buddy John Downs he works for arcview. He will be there and is great at what he does. Stop by tell him his neighbor in LA sent you

4 Likes

Stop by and get a free lighter or bottle opener!! @Pepper

2 Likes

We’re at booth C5912 @MJBIZCON Expo. Welcome to pay a visit to us.

2 Likes

@witloninc is in booth C4551. Come by and pick up some pretty cool swag, and hear about our workforce management solutions while you’re here!

2 Likes