Mj biz con 2019 roll call :)

Who’s gonna be in Vegas for 2019 MJ Biz Con? Don’t be a stranger!

Come by and say HIGH GN fam, ask for Pepper :woman_scientist:t3: <3

11 Likes

Witlon will be at MJBizCon, booth C4551! Come by and meet Nick, Conley and Jeanette!
mjbizcon-logo-standard-400

8 Likes

@memberdirectory Who’s going to MJ BizCon?

No booth but we’ll be there @Pepper!

10 Likes

G&D Chillers will be there!! Booth number C6540, We are giving away lighters with bottle openers. Come learn about our LSX Chiller, it is designed for ultra-low temp applications for extraction process.

8 Likes

I am speaking on the 12th at 1pm! Compliant social media. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t wait to catch you speaking!! I’ll make sure to say HIGH @amy :dancing_women:

6 Likes

Awesome :snowflake: @gdchillers Can’t wait to check out your equipment. Welcome to the Growers Network Family :100:

3 Likes

Dakine 420 will be there with our cannabis fertilizers and our newer Hemp products as well in booth 6433. Hope to meet all of you!

6 Likes

We will be there filming a Canna Cribs special :sunglasses:

Private message me if anyone would like to chat or be in the episode.

9 Likes

I forgot to mention that Witlon will have some cool giveaways - cell phone holders, reusable straws, hemp lip balm and more! Come meet us at booth C4551!

4 Likes

Hi Nick, can you give me a bit more information about the Canna Cribs special? What kind of businesses are you looking to have in the episode? We may be interested in talking about the banking situation, as well as workforce management and how we can help companies grow. Thank you!
Jeanette Carroll

3 Likes

420 Friendly Insurance will be there, but not exhibiting…

I will be walking the show floor and listening to seminars. If you would like to get together, call or text my cell phone… 517-614-5159.

Love to met and say hello to other GN folks.

Larry Harb

6 Likes

Nick, if you need some insurance information for your Canna Crib, we are happy to participate.

Larry Harb
420 Friendly Insurance

3 Likes

Smart Pots / High Caliper Growing will be there! Look for us at booth: C2433.

We expect a lot of conversations about custom raised beds. They have been a hot seller for us lately and expect that 2020 will be even hotter! Smart Pots raised beds are LESS EXPENSIVE THAN LUMBER, perform better, so the choice is, what size do you need, and how many???!!!???

See you all there!

Eric

4 Likes

please swing by our booth, it would be great to see you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Check out their YouTube channel! It’s like MTV Cribs, but in huge and innovative cultivations!

3 Likes

Hooray!!! Message me so we can meet up for a toke at some point, too!

4 Likes

My team and I will be there at Booth #C6431! Please come by and say hello. Sempermed USA - Disposable gloves of all kinds, including some exciting NEW Releases! If you redistribute gloves or just use a large amount of them at your facility and want to sample anything prior to the show, please reach out and I’ll get some in the mail for you. If you haven’t tried a Sempermed glove yet, you might be missing out. Comfort and protection all in one, like no other! danielle.woods@sempermedusa.com / 727-641-7577 ©

5 Likes

Chart Inc. will be there at booth C6619 to answer questions about how we can help increase CBD oil extraction output and grow yields using carbon dioxide (CO2). Perma-Max.com

5 Likes

Come see what products Transpring has to offer! We’ll be here to see you at Booth No.C5912 MJBizCon trade show from Dec. 11-13. https://bit.ly/2XNW5K7

#Transpring #vapecarts #cartridge #atomizer #vaporizer #vapeon #vapecartsmanufacturer #510threadcharger #vapepen #vapehardware #vapepen #cannabis #cannabisindustry #cannabisculture #cannabiscommunity #vape #vapeon

3 Likes