MJBizCon & ACT Summit

I’m curious to know how many of you will be visiting the MJBizCon next month in Las Vegas.

If you are, have you heard about the new ACT Summit (advancing cannabis cultivation technology) on Tuesday, November 14th at the Hard Rock? Check it out with Scott Reach and Jody Vukas as keynote speakers. www.actsummit.com

12 Likes

We will be at MJBizCon :slight_smile: Thanks for the info on the ACT Summit too!

6 Likes

I’ll be attending the ACT summit. I’ll see you there…assuming you’re going.

6 Likes

I am going to the MJ Biz Con, I will mostly be hanging out at the Grodan booth. It is the best expo Ive been been to. There are a bunch of cool people and products plus fun parties at night.

6 Likes

I will be at the BizCon this year. Wasn’t aware of the ACT summit, but thank you for the info and I will check it out.

4 Likes

Yes Green Eagle Technologies will be there. Should be a really fun and productive few days. Thanks for the ACT summit info!

7 Likes

We are going to be giving away one of our brand new CenturionPro Tabletop trimmers at the MJBiz conference this year! Visit us at Booth #2617 to learn more and enter for your chance to win :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We are going, please stop by and say hello we will be at booth #2327. Also if you have a friend that you want to introduce to our forum, send them on by.

Strength in numbers!

4 Likes

We’re so excited for this show! We’re unveiling a brand new booth presentation and it’s going to be pretty nuts! Hope to see you all there!!!

6 Likes

Just got this email about an investor lunch at the event, if anyone is interested:

3 Likes

Bio Nova from the Netherlands will be there to explain you all about the new 100% Veganic Line. Specially designed during the last thgree years for medical facilities and serious growers. Please visit me at booth 2028.

5 Likes

Hey @eric1 ! Hope all’s good. I didn’t realise you guys have a veganic line. I won’t be in Vegas this time round, but will ask one of the team to come over and grab some info. Safe travels!

4 Likes

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your interest.
I will enjoy meeting one of your team in LV.

Kind regards,
Eric.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

4 Likes

Join Us at MJBIZCON in Las Vegas, November 15-17.

Find us in booth #409:

• See the EYECHRONIC Cannabis Network in action.
  • Pick up your free copy of our Retail Analytics Report.
  • Rest your weary feet in our lounge.
  • Score some EYECHRONIC Swag

4 Likes

American Cannabis Company & SoHum Soils are Vegas Bound!

Next week we are jet-setting to Las Vegas for the MJBiz Con. November 14-17 we will be at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
BOOTH #2318 :sunglasses:
We will have daily drawings to win SoHum Soil 2 packs and one lucky commercial operator will win a full pallet!
Stop by and get acquainted with our team and drop your business card in to win! We will have some great swag to give away as well.
See you next week!

6 Likes

We’re at 1829, at the middle next to the lunch area.

For those who come to the ACT Summit on Tuesday: See you there! (I’m speaking in the morning after Scott Reach).

4 Likes

Sounds great, see you there!

2 Likes

Hi Steve
I will be attending and hope to meet you
Cheers
Zak

2 Likes

Hello
Anyone wanting to catch up and see if you qualify for FREE samples of our cocopeat products!

4 Likes

Booth 2109! We’re displaying our full range of irrigation solutions, including a new system designed specifically for growing on benches or racking. See you there!

4 Likes