MJBizCon Experience

I had the opportunity to attend the MJ Biz Con earlier this month, and what an experience it was! There were over 1,000 booths and over 20,000 attended the show. We (CVault) had a great booth location which made us easy to find. A special thanks to all those who stopped by to say hello. This was my first big show representing CVault, and we had people from all over the US & Canada stopping by saying they use & love CVault, which is a really cool feeling.

Check it out our manufacture flew over to check the show and deliver our 50 liter proto-type. The picture below shows the 21 liter CVault inside the 50 liter.

The feedback we got at the show was very positive with a common phrase being “it’s about time”, we listened to your comments and suggestions and now we are delivering. We will always do our best to respond to your suggestions accordingly. We project we will have the 50 liter in stock early January.

We recently started white labeling our ounce size CVault (medium) for dispensaries, which was very well received. Urban Greenhouse is one of our clients, and I think their logo looks awesome on the CVault.

The industry is evolving, MJ Biz Con being done on such a grandiose scale, is evidence of that. We see the need to find alternative uses for CVault, and we have few ideas, so stay tuned! The team here at CVault is looking forward to receiving all your opinions, thoughts, and suggestions as we work through development.

We want to thank you all for your continued support on our endeavor to provide the best cannabis curing and storage container possible. Its been one heck of a ride into the future of the marijuana industry and this journey is just getting started. The future is now and we look forward to keeping you on the cusp of it!

Happy Holidays from all of us on the CVault Team!

5 Likes

It was great to meet you guys at the show! And it IS about time! Can’t wait to get my hands on one of those big ole C Vaults!

5 Likes

you know i should try these. i threw away half pound today thanks to mold and me missing a day of burping.

5 Likes

@MK3_Pharms, you should actually try one of these! I used Mason jars for the longest time but since I have started using the CVaults for long term storage and I really love the quality. On another note, I have personally broken dozens of glass jars full of product and cry every time we throw product out with glass shards because a jar broke. These containers take the spillage risk out of the equation. You may not even scuff or dent your CVault if you drop it.

5 Likes

How is it for storage of coffee beans?

3 Likes

I bet it’s EXCELLENT for storage of coffee beans! I’m actually going to buy a Medium CVault exactly for that right now!

3 Likes

Like mind think alike. :slight_smile:

Coffee first than a smoke.

Best gift I ever gave my wife is a fully automatic from Jura.com

4 Likes

you should absolutely get one. You for sure wouldnt have had to throw that half elbow away! check out www.cvaultstorage.com to check out the sizes and figure out which one works best for you.

3 Likes

i havent personally used it for coffee storage but i could see it working really well. Maybe use it without the boveda pack? Let us know how it works for you. We would love to hear how it performs with coffee. We do know of people who use it for expensive spice storage and tea storage.

3 Likes

I will be ordering some gift for both cannabis and coffee. I will not be able to test on cannabis. But the parts of the family in Washington state and Alaska will.

2 Likes

I give C Vaults as gifts all the time! People with patient cards get FULL CVaults. Now I have something for coffee too! True story, as I was reading this thread I was giving the gift of a CVault to my brother for his birthday. Check it out! The gift that keeps on giving!

This is probably what I’d look like without the beard

3 Likes

This is amazing!!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::gift::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy birthday to your bro from us at CVault!!! Seems like its already turning out to be a good one for him!

3 Likes

This is a great idea w/ the holidays coming - I’ll be ordering a couple as well!

Cheers,

Adi

4 Likes