MJBizCon Las Vegas - 11/14 - 11/16....Who's Going?

If you are make sure to come by and visit my team from American Cannabis Company.

We will be in booth #1514 and would love to help you find a solution to your cannabis needs.

Whether you need help with your cultivation, manufacturing or dispensary operations we can help guide you. We don’t have ALL the answers, we just have a deep network of professionals that do.

7 Likes

Growers Network will be there. There will be a cultivation science presentation being held by Dr. Hope Jones, PhD and me. I am looking forward to meeting GN members there!

11 Likes

I will be there from 420 Friendly Insurance, however we will not be exhibiting. I will be wondering around and taking classes. However, I am easy to spot, because I am short, dark, handsome and always wear a bow tie. Please text me if you want to connect. 517-614-5159.

Regards,

Larry Harb
420 Friendly Insurance

8 Likes

Myself and several other Anden reps will be there all week in several , with new products on display. We will be in the Anden booth, Hydrofarms, Hydroteks, and Rambridges booths.

6 Likes

Going to be there with my CA distributor, Elevated Equipment Supply. Not sure of the booth # yet but hoping to run into some GN members there

5 Likes

Its sounds like there will be a strong GNET presence at the biggest cannabis trade show. I’m excited to meet everyone face-to-face!

7 Likes

Is the Growers Network going to have a booth?

8 Likes

Yes, Growflux will be exhibiting at booth 1129 - looking forward to meeting you and visiting other GNET member booths!

5 Likes

Hi It’s Bill, Our company has additional booth available for Nov. 14-16 Las Vegas show.
Please contact me if any one want that?

917-991-3017
lglcorporation@outlook.com

5 Likes

I will be attending the sessions and expo. Looking forward to meeting other GNET members!

5 Likes

Our team will be there! We’re really pumped for the Vegas show and we always bring our largest team to this show. Very much looking forward to showing you all our equipment and introducing you to the GreenBroz team. : )

7 Likes

Awesome - I will definitely stop by to see your booth. Will you have any machines with you? @GreenBroz

5 Likes

Yes! We’re going to have a large booth there so we’ll have our 215/420 Dry Trimmer, CannaGin Destemmer, 215/420 Alchemist Trichome Extractor, Precision Batcher, Sorter, and maybe even one or two others that we can’t mention yet. Super pumped for the show.

9 Likes

Niiiiice! I can’t wait to see some of the new gear!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

6 Likes

I’ll be there with the Trym team - we’re in booth #1401. Please stop by and say hello! We’re very excited for this show…:smile:

8 Likes

We are excited too! We will actually be at this show! Looking forward to meeting you there!

8 Likes

Yes!! :laughing: Looking forward to meeting!

7 Likes

Thanks Jon! To all in this forum, please come visit ACC in Vegas!!! Many key team members will be in attendance, see you all soon!

6 Likes

See you there, @TylerS!

3 Likes

Forever Flowering Greenhouses is booth #4380. Please stop by and say hello!

8 Likes