MJBizConn NEXT / New Orleans... who's coming?

Hey Community - We exhibit at the Las Vegas MJBizConn, but we are also planning to walk the floor this year in New Orleans to check out that newer venue. Who plans to attend this show next month (June 2019)? Do you think it would be a good option to consider adding this to our exhibit expo list for 2020?

8 Likes

@memberdirectory, who will be attending MJBizCon New Orleans?

4 Likes

Dakine 420 will be there with our cannabis and Hemp products. @Growernick Will you be there this go around? Looking forward to the event and some good southern food and hospitality. Who is going to try some Alligator with me?

4 Likes

I’ll be there… anybody part of the lead cultivator or lead extractor program?

3 Likes

Dakine 420 will be there. I believe we are supposed to do an AMA pretty soon. Still need to discuss a topic.

3 Likes

I will not be there but expect to see some of the GN team there. Be on the lookout for @nick and @Alex for sure!

You do have an AMA forthcoming on Wednesday June 12 at 11 AM PST. Looking forward to it! PM me and we can discuss your topics

4 Likes

Heck ya can never have to many glooves.
Kyle M

4 Likes

Reckner360 will be there again!

4 Likes

Myself & the STM Canna team will be exhibiting in MJBizCon NEXT (NOLA) in a few short weeks! Can’t wait - we’ll be officially launching/revealing our brand new machine (hint: commercial grinder!) at the show.

@Alex @nick See you gents there!! :grinning:

4 Likes

GrowSpan Greenhouses will be there exhibiting. Come see us at booth #1404!

3 Likes

Conley Hoskins from Witlon will be there! conley@witloninc.com

3 Likes

Wish I could be there. When will there be one in California?
I’m also looking for growers in Cali to contract for there trim
halusha@pacbell.net
Ben

3 Likes

I have a special scented candle called Sweet Hashish but no THC would that interest people at the venue?

3 Likes

@HempStaff will be going to New Orleans this year, hopefully it is better then last year… we may not attend next year if it’s not. We will be attending Las Vegas Biz Con this year though :slight_smile:

Booth # 1305 stop by and say hello!

5 Likes

I will be there, pretending that I went to New Orleans to attend the expo. :rofl:

But seriously, this will be my first time attending the New Orleans expo. Anyone know of any events or after parties going on around these days that can’t be missed?

3 Likes

We hope to be there! I grew up in Louisiana - New Orleans is a special place, for sure. Can’t wait to go back and fill up on the food!

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat, @HempStaff. We’ll be walking the show this year to check it out, but may not return if it seems small. Definitely exhibiting again in Las Vegas later this year. Great show!

3 Likes

It always is! We can’t wait for Vegas either !

3 Likes

There’s another Vegas one? When’s that?

2 Likes

MJBIZCON - LAS VEGAS
DECEMBER 11-13, 2019

4 Likes