MOBY DICK UPDATE! LED; DWC; SuperCropping! 🌱

:seedling: :seedling:What’s up!? QUICK update on my Green Daughters. (Also put 4 g13 seeds in the ground, update below) All levels are adequate, only complaint is trying to keep temperature above 75 degrees Fahrenheit during these cold times. One day away from the start of week 7 Veg. Just did a massive defoliation of mostly fan leaves and a couple of wispy shoots towards the bottom. Tying them down with cable which is SUPER easy working, I highly recommend it unless someone has negative experience using it. 18-6 light schedule, trying to go 10-12 weeks Veg to maximize yield. Let me know if there are any downsides to waiting so long with Veg trying to SuperCrop. My goal is 1/2 Lb per Lady!

Clones and Temp set up until more tents arrive; PPM around 450 for the seedlings and clones, three clones of Moby Dick (one of them super short haha) and three seeds in the ground of g13 and the one seedling above ground is the other g13 (started a couple days ago)

6 Likes

Also I wanted to show the Hurricane outlet fan with the PHRESH Filter son!

3 Likes

Looking super professional in there.

3 Likes

That’s my son…

4 Likes

Like your setup @jayluzwick! :+1::+1:
Fasten those branches down with anything that holds it my friend. I use a rubber coated wire twine. Close to what you use but smaller gauge wire.

4 Likes

as to your temp issue I used to use a reptile tank heating element with a plug in thermostat it helped alot in the cold weather I can post some pics of it in a bit

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks! @Tygrow78, yeah some smaller gauge wire would be useful also!

3 Likes

Great advice @mouse935! I’ll look into that!

3 Likes

Are you growing all those in a cloner :astonished: If so. I am going to have to try that. They are looking great

3 Likes

Awesome training!! :clap::clap:

Girls look super happy and you have a cool setup. Look forward to seeing your grow

4 Likes

Thanks brother, hoping for a stellar harvest!

2 Likes

The majority (the four big girls) are in the 16 slotted DWC top feed system from ‘super closet’. I have the small ones in the small closet from same company, ‘super closet’.

It’s been a good system @not2sureyet but I would definitely recommend a less expensive home build.

3 Likes

Thanks. I have the net pots for my cloner and never use the cloner. I saw this here and was thinking maybe it could be used to grow a few smaller single cola plants. You have me thinking for sure now

4 Likes