🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Hi all, decided it was time to do a journal myself. Pull up a chair if you like :slight_smile:

I just made some clones of a Barney’s Farm Lemon Tree. Grow will take place in the 4x2, in 3 gallon fabric pots filled with soil!

@PreyBird1 @Slym3r @TheMadFlascher @sssportsmfg @happilyretired @nacho151 @Skinnyhb @beekeeper2 @chavez78 @Dog_Fart1 @LoCoRocK

Sorry if I missed you!

:v: :monkey:

33 Likes

Exciting, beautiful and clean, love it.

11 Likes

Little babies! Yay!

11 Likes

Watching! For sure!

11 Likes

Hitching a ride.
Looking like a great start.

12 Likes

3 gallons you say. I have been using 5, and aside from giving me a bit more protection from over watering, it seems to be a waste. However, running from a seed instead of a clone, I definitely need the 5. Funny how we don’t think about shit that’s so blatantly obvious. Going to downgrade to 3 gallons for my clones. Duh :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Watching! Good luck! :+1:.

8 Likes

Just got some lemon frosting seeds, love to follow along nice looking clones

10 Likes

I learned my lesson
I keep on hand 1,3,5,7 gallon grow sacks
5 bailes of pro mix

lots of nutrients

My personal smoke selections

I like to be fully prepaired!

26 Likes

Took a little bit but finally found my recliner…just pulled it up, waved a bag of popcorn and am ready to go lol…

Lookin good so far, nice looking clones all even. If you don’t mind my asking what do you consider “soil” Real soil, or is it one of the premade or just Promix or coco?

Marty

9 Likes

Well, I grew in 4gallon pots also. But 3 gallon gives me a bit more space. And last fall, I visited a mate who runs a commercial facility in the Czech Republic, and he uses 3galls, so I gave it a go. This is me in one of his flower rooms:

Hey Marty, sorry, I mean just a premix: I use BioBizz Lightmix and add about 10-15% of worm humus. Two inches of clay pebbles on the bottom of the pots and a bit mixed in the substrate as well. :v:

20 Likes

Dang it Mr. Monkey,
You’re looking hot in pink!
That’s definitely your color dude!!

14 Likes

Haha. Cheers. I guess :grinning: It’s all that delicious green that is making it pop out a bit hard.

11 Likes

Cool, most don’t use “real” soil, quite frankly it doesn’t work well in pots.

Marty

10 Likes

Ok I think i should have made a bit more clones :sweat_smile: Normally, my succes rate is alright, but I’ve got a bad feeling now.

8 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I tag along.:eyes::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

Warm welcome Dforce! Take a seat, have a smoke and grab a good snack (for those munchies)

8 Likes

Babies finally rooting. Took em a while, but they’re all cuts from the tops, maybe that’s why…

Now we can start :hugs:

*Edit: Forgot to mention: that’s a 7/7 (only need 6) :raised_hands:

17 Likes

Oh and I’ve picked up a parcel today…

@PreyBird1 seeds made it through Belgian customs!
Hooray!

17 Likes

Nice another successful ship!. Canada got me for a bunch of seeds in the past. They were Stopped at the border and sent back to a phony address. Tracking said hemp seeds returned.??

12 Likes