🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

I wish they would hurry up. I’d like to start growing again, but it needs to be legal this time.

8 Likes

The Hella Jellies meanwhile…

@cloudkandy

9 Likes

Thats funny brother. I just broke up some of th3 :cherries: pheno. Its good and if you remember mine were slow growers but one of th3 two flowered in 45 days

7 Likes

I couldn4 believe it.

7 Likes

Yep, they were super slow veggers, but definitely catching up now. I don’t have time to keep up with everything :see_no_evil:

Enjoy your bud!

8 Likes

Found this in my mailbox, from growweedeasy.com

A 17 leaflet leaf:

from this plant

Reckon the grower found inspiration with Fraggle Rock

11 Likes

:100::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Bought some more seeds…

Solfire’s club box…

• 1 × The Gozer OG (regs)
  • 1 × Papa Don (regs)
  • 1 × Lemon Grab (fems)
  • 1 × Bitties (fems)
  • 1 × Mind Melter (fems)
  • 1 × Jug Life (fems)
  • 1 × Pitch Black (fems untested/unreleased)
  • A license plate cover
  • A t-shirt
  • A lanyard
  • Socks
  • Lifetime Phoenix Club Membership

$375, pretty good deal if you ask me. Don’t forget @Dog_Fart1’s code sfcdoggydog at checkout if you decide to get some! Saved me 70 bucks.

I threw a pack of Bahama Berry’s on top as well…

https://solfiregardens.com/strains/

16 Likes

very nice :slight_smile: see you at the next meeting :wink:

enjoy!

7 Likes

Nice packaging :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I wonder what you got planned for these boy. Pheno hunt.

7 Likes

:musical_note::notes: down in fraggke rock :notes::musical_note: that was an :+1: show. LoL back in 95’ish we had a dealer name Fraggle. That mofo ratted out everybody he ever knew or dealt with when he got popped with an elbow. 2 different raids happened because of that prick. That’s a name I haven’t thought about in years.
Monk you have got a seed buying problem man. LoL

10 Likes

I know I know, I said it’s enough now. But then something pops up and before I know I have another delivery in the mail. We need to get those meetings back up and running Loco. Dequilo could use some too I reckon.

13 Likes

Beste to smoke something before…

Have fun.

7 Likes

I’m watching some grows on yt and look who showed up :eyes:
Little fella got a bit confused, supposed to be hibernating, woke up, saw the plants and gave in to the call of the ladies!

Haha.

13 Likes

that set up is f-ing insane and i love it.

12 Likes

It looks like a soundstage or a concert lighting system…

• “Give me light on 3, fade to black on 1”
  • " open w/ 5, bring on 2… Cut to 4"
    LoL
8 Likes

Poppin some beans outdoors again. Already did so a couple days ago but when I walked in the hoophouse this morning something ate all the freshly sprouted babies. Just counted 5 sets of cotyledons last night and none this morning :rofl: Ah well. Shit happens.
@Dog_Fart1 Here I go again.

@midwestcc420 I was holding on to a pack of Prey’s Amnesia Lemon Runtz, so I decided to drop one of those as well, maybe i can
still join the race, it’s outdoor tho :man_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

I’ll be poppin some 420buds autoflowers too (gorilla cookies & strawberry gorilla). They were killed as well and the last beans i had of these genetics so had to order em again :grimacing: Still a lot of time for autos in this part of the world tho.

10 Likes

Good to see you again! I missed you being on here.
Man i want to pop some beans also. My grows down right now and it sucks. So i live vicariously through you guys here on GN. Have good one.

10 Likes