🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Meanwhile in the Hella Jellie department…

Apple Jax doing great as well. Flipped now

Should’ve done that a bit earlier but I’m running a bit behind with everything, juggling life atm.

Could’veShould’veWould’ve

14 Likes

Awesome monkey brother. I hope you get a cherry pheno its fire!

10 Likes

Cheers @cloudkandy!!! Hoping for a cherry pheno as well, I love the fruitiness, less a fan of the gassy/fuely terps.

10 Likes

The gassy has mellowed out a bit still very good dense smoke. Just remember to watch under the skirt when you flip.

9 Likes

@treetrunks Santa Claus dropped by this morning… #methodseven

13 Likes

Glad they made it! I think we both picked the same pair :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@MrMonkey420 and @treetrunks ssme pair as me definitely worth the money already ordering another pair for wife

6 Likes

Talking about Santa, did you guys know we don’t do Santa in Belgium but the real deal Sint Niklaas.
Over here “Sinterklaas” (Sint Niklaas) traditionally comes december the 6th which is his nameday. His birthday celebration means that instead of receiving presents, Sinterklaas gives presents to every child who has been good during the past year. It is celebrated on 5 December (pakjesavond) in the Netherlands (and in some former Dutch colonies) and on 6 December in Belgium. Looks totally different than Santa, basically they only have their beards in common. Sinterklaas looks much more catholic. No reindeers involved either, this dude rides a horse in Flemish and Dutch culture, a donkey in Wallonia / French culture…
You probably heard about the controversy going on about his helper, black pete (Zwarte Piet), who is black. Traditionally Zwarte Piet’s face is said to be black because he is a Moor from Spain. Sinterklaas/Sint Niklaas is based on a 3th century AD catholic figure: Saint Nicholas, a Greek bishop of Myra in present-day Turkey. It is likely that the figures Zwarte Piet is based on were slaves working for Saint-Nicholas. Today, children are told that his face is blackened with soot because he has to climb through chimneys to deliver gifts for Sinterklaas.

Santa Claus is based on Sinterklaas (Sint Niklaas) which is based Saint-Nicholas (270–343AD)

Sorry for the story :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s take it back to weed, Sinterklaas!

14 Likes

If you rearrange the Spelling its Santa= Satan and Claus = Lucas = Lucifer…hmmm suspicious

11 Likes

These are the strains I’m keeping at the moment, have a few more, 5 I believe, laying at a friend’s place. And Skunk #1 regs and 3 Exotic Genetix in the mail as we speak. It’s not a lot compared to some, because I usually germinate all the seeds I buy :smiley: But I need to get this lot plus the others down under, to Aussie soon somehow :sweat_smile: If you have an idea…welcome.

I love the RQS’ Green Gelato and Barney’s Do Si Dos 33’s flavours. And the cheeses, well, y’all know about my love for 'em. Sensi seeds Skunk #1 regs are in the mail for future breeding projects with the Exodus & Big Buddha’s. I want a cheese that cheeses the cheese out of every cheesy cheese out there! Cheesus!
Top right = @Preybird1 Farm’s!!!

14 Likes

Do you know someone who can sew put in cuff of hoodie or waist band cut open sew back up send in mail and hope it gets through

One way i know its got through before to aussie

11 Likes

grew their Maple Leaf Indica and something else

their work was solid

nice beans :slight_smile:

grow well

Dequilo

10 Likes

I’m an Oakley guy myself… but I sure did dig the Satan Clod knowledge dropped. LMAO I’m a sucker for a good trivia drop. And you know it will come up on Jeopardy tomorrow now too. Boom

12 Likes

Skunk 1’s arrived!

11 Likes

Too much moneky business going down! Lol

8 Likes

Love how dark all their seeds are.

11 Likes

Hella Jellies decapitated @cloudkandy

Apple Jax department

12 Likes

Get 'her done, Chuck!!

10 Likes

I shouldn’t have done it but years ago I crushed some weed into those Boiron Oscillococcinum flu pellet containers to take on my luggage on a plane trip. I’d bet seeds would fit into those tiny containers. I was also thinking of electronics. Maybe hide seeds inside a flashlight. I know this is crazy sounding, but … sex toys … no TSA wants to touch your sex toys … you can hide seeds in the battery compartment of a sex toy (or 4). I would think the mail system would feel the same way. LOL … yeah, I don’t know. All I know is I hear down under is really serious about their jail time. Mandatory. I don’t get it at all. p.s. you won’t be able to keep the packaging no matter how you hide them but I figure you know that. Take pics. Good luck!!

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Oscillococcinum-Flu-like-Symptoms-Pellets/dp/B0078W0QOI

9 Likes

Hahah…I’m freakin flying to Belgium to watch your face try and pull this one off… hold the puns.

The one in lower left has a prison wallet.

5 Likes