Monkey Slapz, Goji Crusher, Runtz

I just did a little deforestation on the Goji and Monkey. My lights are crap and since they are about three years old, their crappiness is progressing significantly. I hope the trimming will allow the plants to do a little better while they approach the point of switching to flower. My flower stage lights are also three years old and crappy, so I’m not expecting plant growth anywhere near the big, healthy bushes I see so many of you achieve.
The Runtz went into flower stage on April 1, so you can see how poor my flower lights are by the small size of the plant at this stage.

9 Likes

grow is looking nice Art… defoliation is on point …

7 Likes

Looking great @ArtVandalay, what nutrients are you using?

6 Likes

Looks good nice buds she’s good sized✌🏻

5 Likes

Thanks! I use Dakine420 and include thier Shock and Awe during flower. I also add a bit of molasses during flower. I chop up handfuls of barley straw to use as mulch in the pots. I have also begun chopping up the leaves from deforestation and putting them back into the pot as a mulch. I don’t know if that has any benefits for the plants, though.

6 Likes

Heyyyy man! How the heck are you? Get the job? Well we have to get you some better light. How your situation? If you want to DM me and tell the the 411 in private thats cool. I can help you with the light if you like.

6 Likes

Hi @PreyBird1 ,
I don’t know yet about the job. I had a second interview yesterday and they want me to interview with someone else next week.

6 Likes

Multiple interviews that’s a good sign best of luck

5 Likes

I certainly hope so.

5 Likes