Montel Williams Enter and WIN!

Enter and WIN!

The World’s First Counter-Top Botanical Extractor™ the MagicalButter machine allows you to make Cannabis Infuse butter, oils, tinctures and more to make soups, sauces, dressings, or even topicals & salves all in one unit!
youtube.com/letsbebluntwithmontel

4 Likes

Can’t find

youtube.com/letsbebluntwithmontel

Sorry

1 Like

Thank you I entered.

1 Like

Hello @mclaughlin and thank you for that opportunity!
I was wondering if you have an e-mail address for answering that contest, because I won one of the machine but the e-mail they want me to reply to doesn’t exist… snif…
If you do, could you PM me please? Either way, thank you!!!

2 Likes

Finally, I was able to contact them yesterday! So I should receive it in a few days… can’t wait.
Thanks again for that contest!

4 Likes

Check your emails. I received mine yesterday and he will redraw for the unclaimed prizes. You never know! Good luck… :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s what I got :

Thanks for the share @mclaughlin!

2 Likes

PART 1 TAKING A KNEE | NATE BOYER
Montel talks with Nate Boyer, former active-duty Green Beret, world traveler, philanthropist, community leader and a former member of the Seattle Seahawks. Nate counseled Colin Kaepernick to take a knee in peaceful protest during the national anthem, a respectful way to bring attention to his cause as opposed to sitting on the bench. Nate has served multiple tours around the world, and expresses how that experience has made him appreciate what we all have in common regardless of race, culture or religion.